[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP worth the hold for next year?

XFlash

Since he is indefinitely suspended, no moving him to IR to pick up another RB.

I'm thinking that after his court date next year after the season, regardless if he wins or reduced, he will be released and be signed by another team.

I'm 1-4 and my RB stable are dropping like flies.

I spent a 1.1 pick on him. I and would hate to give up on him as a keeper.

Anyone else in Dynasty or Keeper leagues holding on too? Or cutting bait?

I cut bait in a dynasty league where I owned him as well as in a redraft league (straight-up dropped him).

In the case of the dynasty league, he has a 3-year deal.... and I got Morris (1) and Hilton (4) for him and a throw-in.

I had some injuries to RB/WR and needed 2 startable guys. Won this particular league last year and have every opportunity to repeat -- the trade only fortified that.

AP will never play for the Vikings again. Where will he go? It was just a mess I felt fine ridding myself of.

I think if you're in a rebuild you can certainly take him on... maybe he lands somewhere that he can put up AP-like stats for another 3 seasons. But if you're in win-now mode and can find a buyer, I'd make a deal.

• Like 2

I'm dealing with this issue as well and I have him for 3yrs also. He's a hold for now unless I can get something decent in return. He's looking to fast pace his case for a December trial date. If he's found not guilty, then he is extremely relevent for next season. Question is, do I trade him now and wait? Or get burned by a guilty verdict.

I think there are plenty of owners out there that will take a chance on him. If Murray wasn't absolutely in beast mode I would say Jerry Jones would roll those dice ... heck JJ might decided NOT to pay Murray so he can sign AP.

Having said that it is very difficult to hold him on an active roster for the mere possibility that he plays again. If it was me whether or not I cut him depends on whether or not I am still competitive and whether or not I need the roster spot to remain competitive. If I believe my chances are slim this year then I hold him.