[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Ingram

sksmith

What's his role upon return next week? Back to starter? Did Khiry do enough to make it a bigger committee than it was first 2 games of season? Is Ingram a RB1? Their remaining schedule is less than daunting, with fantasy playoff weeks being very inviting

He's not an RB1 regardless.

I think he's the starter, but it's still a mess. Thomas just made it an official double-stamped no erasies cluster**** the rest of the season. NO has zero reason to treat Ingram (or any of them) as a bellcow. Keep them all fresh, don't give the D any keys, and deflate any FA value for a guy you might re-sign.

Pierre was always going to be the FJax to their Spiller, though? He just had his one big game of the year. Not that I'm wholly disagreeing with you, just not sure that 1 game terribly effects Thomas' usage going forward...

That said, value game!

Ingram v D Martin?

I think he's the starter, but it's still a mess. Thomas just made it an official double-stamped no erasies cluster**** the rest of the season. NO has zero reason to treat Ingram (or any of them) as a bellcow. Keep them all fresh, don't give the D any keys, and deflate any FA value for a guy you might re-sign.

THIS!

The Saints have 2 reasons to treat Ingram as a bellcow. Week 1 and Week 2.

Have to agree with this. I don't see any reason why they would change from their original plan at this point.

He certainly was a RB1 the first two weeks. Once he's back to 100% he very well could be again.

I don't want any part of this backfield. I dropped Khiry Robinson the other day. I would certainly hold on to Ingram for the goal-line carries that I think he will receive once he's back, but I wouldn't rely on him as much more than a flex or low-end RB2