[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony soprano and run DMC

Dredged

The Raiders suck, dude. There is no fantasy value there. I have McFadden, and I'm not expecting much to change. Sometimes you see a coaching change like this help someone's value. But Oakland is sooooo junior varsity that a coaching change won't mean squat. If your team isn't talented, it isn't talented.

Hey baby...what's that on your lip? The Raiders = #TeamHerpes. When was the last time you saw a team that is completely FF unrosterable?

RunDMc - nope, MJD - nope, Carr - nope, Jones/Holmes/Moore - nope, whoever their TE is - nope and DST - nope (only if they played JAX, which they don't).

Edit: To be fair, maybe Jones in a balls deep league as a WR4.

Edited by wpayers

Hey baby...what's that on your lip? The Raiders = #TeamHerpes. When was the last time you saw a team that is completely FF unrosterable?

RunDMc - nope, MJD - nope, Carr - nope, Jones/Holmes/Moore - nope, whoever their TE is - nope and DST - nope (only if they played JAX, which they don't).

Edit: To be fair, maybe Jones is a balls deep league as a WR4.

James Jones is 33rd in pts out of WRs in my league and thats despite him having had his bye week. Based on that you could argue he's worthy of a roster spot but I doubt you'd ever have the nuts to start him. At a push against the Browns as their defence has been pretty woeful so far.

Edited by Dolphin_Akie

It's the Raiders and while he may get chances, I just couldn't pull a move for McFadden yesterday. This team is brutal and having running backs on brutal teams almost never works out.

I was in negotiation for McFadden, but I opted to reacquire Fred Jackson instead (though he's a bit banged up now, he's a solid fantasy contributor).

Ok but Dennis allen is a horrible coach... Soprano has a diff mindset... He's very running back friendly... I dont care if they suck as long as DMC gets his.. And btw divisional games are always funny... Records can go out the window

Ya the reason I picked up McFadden is jennings went down .. I'm in a 12 man league with the option for a third running back at flex... My backs are Jennings Ingram McCoy and fjax.. Jennings gone Ingram out ... Waiver wire was scavenged through.. I had a low wavier... The only othet back worth a check is blount

I'm only giving you grief because your a Raider fan. The Chargers are gonna put a smack down on Da Raida's this week and shut down Tooth Pick Legs in an epic way. So bad, in fact, that Marc Davis will be true to his word and move the Raiders to the NFC West. And yes, he has proposed the move.

I'm only giving you grief because your a Raider fan. The Chargers are gonna put a smack down on Da Raida's this week and shut down Tooth Pick Legs in an epic way. So bad, in fact, that Marc Davis will be true to his word and move the Raiders to the NFC West. And yes, he has proposed the move.

Al Davis' team moving to the NFC(L) is so hilarious if it were to ever happen. He fought the NFL during the entire decade of the 60s when he was AFL...in fact, Al Davis put the old AFL logos on future Raiders championship rings even after the leagues merged. To see the Raiders, a standard-bearer of the old AFL moving to the NFC just doesn't seem right, though Al is gone and many football fans don't care about the history so it probably won't mean anything.

Edited by kwolf68

Al Davis' team moving to the NFC(L) is so hilarious if it were to ever happen. He fought the NFL during the entire decade of the 60s when he was AFL...in fact, Al Davis put the old AFL logos on future Raiders championship rings even after the leagues merged. To see the Raiders, a standard-bearer of the old AFL moving to the NFC just doesn't seem right, though Al is gone and many football fans don't care about the history so it probably won't mean anything.

Us Charger fans would HATE the Raiders moving to the NFC. It's almost reaks of blasphemy. Under this scenario, who would go to the AFC West? Hmmmmmm...just so happens the RAMS are there and the owner bought 300 acres of land in Orange County last year. Coincidence????

Why not? McFadden is heathly .. Mjd is donzo... And he will get a chance to run ... Remember he's not that old and he doesn't have a lot of miles on his body due to injuries... I'll come back next week to let u know how it went

This (in bold)

Edited by Scorcher

Considering the overall lack of depth at this position, the fact that he's a starter makes him somewhat valuable as a "just in case" stash...if you have bench space, he can't hurt

• Like 1

He said he'd agree to move the Raiders to the NFC if both the Raiders and Chargers moved to LA, because you wouldn't want (really couldn't have because of broadcast rules) two teams in the same market in the same conference.

Would you be ok with the Chargers moving back to LA?

Not to spin this off into a "what NFL team is moving to LA" discussion but I've been waiting for any concrete news on that front for nearly 20 years. Nothing but conjecture, speculation and a million different stadium initiatives that couldn't get traction.

As for MJD, if he were on waivers in my league I'd scoop him, as would other owners. My (several of us) RBs are that bad.

He said he'd agree to move the Raiders to the NFC if both the Raiders and Chargers moved to LA, because you wouldn't want (really couldn't have because of broadcast rules) two teams in the same market in the same conference.

Would you be ok with the Chargers moving back to LA?

Not to spin this off into a "what NFL team is moving to LA" discussion but I've been waiting for any concrete news on that front for nearly 20 years. Nothing but conjecture, speculation and a million different stadium initiatives that couldn't get traction.

As for MJD, if he were on waivers in my league I'd scoop him, as would other owners. My (several of us) RBs are that bad.

Spanos has made it extremely clear that the Chargers are in San Diego to stay. Matter of fact, there are talks of a new stadium downtown next to PetCo Park. And as much as I'm a Charger fan, no I would not be ok with that. Chargers belong in San Diego.

• Like 1