[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is losing on purpose ever acceptable?

gardenthug

Losing a game on purpose is acceptable if it helps your team better it's playoff chances, but if you are doing it to help one of your competitors win, this is collusion and cannot be allowed.

Losing to better my playoff position is the same as losing to help another competitor which improves my playoff position. And I can take either approach without saying a word to a soul which means it isn't collusion.

And who determines the most competitive line up each week? Does the commissioner have to check each line up each week and make line up changes to ensure that each team starts what the (the commissioner) believes to be the best line up?

Smell test. If you sit a healthy CJ for Kenbrell Thompkins [Oak] that may draw attention from your league mates. If you have it in writing and let it be known that such shenanigans will be questioned it takes care of itself.

Edited by MothAudio

Smell test. If you sit a healthy CJ for Kenbrell Thompkins [Oak] that may draw attention from your league mates. If you have it in writing and let it be known that such shenanigans will be questioned it takes care of itself.

So in the end somebody else gets to manage my line up if they have a different idea on how my players will perform? No thanks I would not play in your league.

So your hunch of playing (Grits) say when all healthy with decent match ups, Geno Smith over Luck and Stewart over Murray and Amendola over Nelson is ok? Not sure why i would want to play in a league with someone like that? Seems like wasted hours of my life i would never get back?

So your hunch of playing (Grits) say when all healthy with decent match ups, Geno Smith over Luck and Stewart over Murray and Amendola over Nelson is ok? Not sure why i would want to play in a league with someone like that? Seems like wasted hours of my life i would never get back?

And if his hunch is correct, does he get to have the higher score for the lineup he wanted to start vs. the lineup the commish felt should start?

Massive slippery slope when you get into determining someone else's lineup.

Yeah your absolutely right. It just frustrating. We had a pizza/beer/bitching session in my money league last year and ironed it all out. Plus our commish is a pretty black and white kinda guy. I just dont like when people dont put forth 100%. In everything but in todays society everyone gets a ribbon or trophy.