[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Storm brewing? Gerhart ruled out

DaFreak

I heard they will be rotating (3) backs in this game

Nope. Their coach never said that. In fact, he said he didn't like all the different runners and reports from their beat writer said they'd like to find two capable guys.

This week will be Stormy's chance. The Jags suck and Storm has mediocre peripherals (he's not fast, he's not quick, he's not athletic)....but sometimes players just find a way to make plays.

I had Gerhart in 2 leagues and Storm was available in both.

Traded Gerhart for Starks in one.

Dropped Gerhart and picked-up Ridley from the WW (BB $$$) as a disgruntled Ridley owner dropped him before Week 5.

I'm done with the JAX RB's. :pickle:

Edited by Rileyrott

I'm desperate for running backs and I'm not touching him, He may turn out to be the waiver pick up of week 7? But really cant take those kind of homerun shots....

Well I'm glad to have that option anyway. What with Jennings & Ball out, I have to start Knowshon & either CJ Anderson, Chris Johnson or Stormy. I gonna go with "The Weatherman" this week and see what transpires in Denver with Ball's back-ups. Been a rough couple of weeks. Thank God for the flex position.

You sure you want to do that? The Jaguars' offense is horrible. Even if Stormageddon is the real deal, a running back producing on that offense is nearly impossible. They were in a close game last week and their running backs had 11 total carries collectively.

Sometimes, you just don't have a choice and against the terrible titan D, why not?

He said he has Hillman as another option

I'd start Hillman. However, I wouldn't be shocked to see storm have not only a solid week but outscore Hillman.

He said he has Hillman as another option

Haha, little faith in Hillman or the momo who coaches that team. At least Storm should be good for 15+ touches. I could see Fox give Hillman 4 carries for 7 yards and roll with one of the other RBs the rest of the game

STORM will be next weeks #1 pickup.

In all of my leagues somebody grabbed him this week or had him already. If he's still there next week, you're playing with rookies.