[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rank these 10 underperforming WRs in order of their value going forward

MTSuper7

In the spirit of buying low, I'm curious who everyone thinks are the best WR trade targets right now. I'll list some names, and I'll put them in the order I think they are in with respect to their outlook for the rest of the year (from brightest outlook to bleakest). I'll even separate them into tiers. Criteria is WRs who may have been drafted as a WR1-3 but who are currently ranked lower than that designation based on PPR scoring and a 12 team league (based on average PPG so the bye week WRs aren't skewed downward).

Brandon Marshall

Vincent Jackson

Percy Harvin

Michael Crabtree

Andre Johnson

Pierre Garcon

Keenan Allen

Victor Cruz

Michael Floyd

Cordarelle Patterson

Top level I have the most confidence in a turn around and good value for the rest of the year. Middle level is some confidence, but reason to feel there is risk. Bottom level is little confidence.

What say you? How would you rank them?

Brandon Marshall

Vincent Jackson

Victor Cruz

Andre Johnson

Percy Harvin

Michael Crabtree

Pierre Garcon not sure if Cousins can figure things out

Keenan Allen

Michael Floyd

Cordarelle Patterson They are a mess. AP devastated this offense. They have no idea what to do now. Their entire identity is gone. Sad really. never should have gotten this far. Issue should have been handled within the family for all involved. Kid is going to be devastated over this too. Stupid people weren't thinking about him long term. If this ends up caving in AP's career this kid is going to have a horrible life living with that guilt. Should never have gone down like this.

Interesting how far apart we are on Cruz, Cowboyz1... I guess I feel like there just aren't enough mouths to feed in NY, and with Donnell and Beckham potentially emerging, I just don't see Cruz being the locked in PPR stud (WR2) he was drafted to be. With the offensive scheme change, it seems like Cruz isn't as good a fit as he was in the old scheme, but maybe I'm wrong. And FWIW, I own him in only one of three leagues.

Interesting how far apart we are on Cruz, Cowboyz1... I guess I feel like there just aren't enough mouths to feed in NY, and with Donnell and Beckham potentially emerging, I just don't see Cruz being the locked in PPR stud (WR2) he was drafted to be. With the offensive scheme change, it seems like Cruz isn't as good a fit as he was in the old scheme, but maybe I'm wrong. And FWIW, I own him in only one of three leagues.

I just feel that teams that were able to secure cruz won't be able to now that other guys are emerging. Cruz is still a very good player and very hard to deal with. I just feel Eli looks for him before anyone else, and as the games get bigger Eli will look his way more often. I could certainly be wrong but I tend to fall back on players that have done it before and with a familiar QB. When the game is on the line and Eli needs a play, he goes to guys he knows and trusts. Now Cruz is going to have to live up to his side of the bargain but I think he will.