[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ Spiller

Shorttynaz

How is this guy even rosterable at this point? I've found myself here these past 3 weeks holding onto a name more than anything else. I haven't really watched much of anything of the Bill this season - just see the stats. Besides scoring TD's, what's FJax doing that Spiller isn't?

Fred is much better in pass protection and probably just as good a receiver, which gives him the call on passing downs. They want to be a running team but aren't effectively running the ball. Spiller either wants to or has to keeping bouncing everything to the outside and he has yet to get free in space running or receiving.

For whatever reason Chan Gailey was able to spread the field and get Spiller room to run and RAC. Marrone and Hackett haven't been able to.

Spiller is healthy I can say that and in a contract year. I believe in his talent but not the utilization at this point.

Bryce Brown has been inactive every week but I wouldn't be surprised if they activate him in the next four weeks if Spiller continues to struggle. But it might take a Spiller/Jackson/ or Boobie Dixon...Boobie.

I'll close with this, if Spiller goes elsewhere next year, he will be a star when used properly. Very frustrating.

Droppable? Probably, but someone will pick him up on the name and potential.

Certainly depends on your teams strengths...and who is available.

It's just a waste of a super talent whomever is to blame.

Fred Jackson has quickly turned into one of my favorite fantasy football players of all time.

I mean, where else can you get a guy that ends up being a top-10 PPR RB in the 8th-ish round? I've had him in redraft formats for two years straight now and was scoffed at when I waited until the 8th round to draft my RB1 this season because I was willing to gamble F-Jax would "do it again".

To that end, Spiller is a waste of talent. The Bills will never let him walk because he does have talent and yes, Jackson is old.

The Bills were said to be looking to run a bunch more this year, thereby upping Spiller's value based on talent, and instead they stick with the wily vet that is money in pass coverage and catching the ball.

Dynasty owners have to hold Spiller. If Jackson ever sustains a major injury, retires, or flat out starts to show his age... then by default you gotta think Spiller's value rises.

Redraft-wise, I will never, ever draft Spiller... unless Jackson is retired and there's no Jackson 2.0 in place.