[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (10/13 edition)?

Gopher

niners def under 21 pts

I'm worried :unsure:

I would trade places with you in a second...

I need Crabtree to outscore the 49ers DST by 5 points. Any pick sixes or return TDs and I'm probably done unless Crabtree decides to go off. I probably need a 7-85-1 line otherwise which is a 50/50 proposition (I'm assuming the Rams won't put up more than 21 points or 300 total yards of offense and will get a couple of sacks in there too). The last two weeks have me worried about Crabtree though - he hasn't been on the field like a #1 WR should (probably due to foot issues).

5 sacks... That was the difference. Pretty much called the rest of it, and will lose by 2.

Good luck. If I were a betting man (which I so happen to be), I'd put my $$ on the over.

Pay Up!

Gore and Quick put up a collective 2.40 pts and I won easily. :tup:

Edited by MothAudio

Well, because of that late td by the 49er D, I just won my game by 2 pts despite starting Eli over rivers or cousins

My wife's team won 136.3 vs. 136.2 because of the 49er defense TD. That was cool.

That's awesome but just to close for me. Gotta be hoping for no scoring adjustments.