[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (10/13 edition)?

Gopher

This worked well for me last week, and even though I'm not all that superstitious, I'm going to stick with what's working. :lol:

AOTAOP (16-team IDP dynasty): I'm up by 6.1 points, and have Robert Quinn left to play. Alchico has Willis for SF. If they both score their average, I lose by less than a point. Needless to say, Quinn has been underwhelming so far this year, however, so maybe this is his night. Unfortunately, the loser of this contest has a good chance at having the third highest score for the week (and both will certainly be in the top five out of 16).

Big Time (12-team redraft): Up by 9. He's got the SF defense tonight. This league has a somewhat unique scoring format, particularly for team defense. You can earn (and lose) points for total yards allowed. It is not uncommon for team defenses to score negative points. Interesting trend for the SF defense... They've scored double-digits twice this year, and in both of those games, they forced 4 turnovers. In the other 3 games, they forced 2 turnovers total, and scored a combined 10 points in this league. So, I need the Rams to avoid multiple turnovers (and giving up a defensive touchdown, obviously). If they can move the ball (and rack up some yards), that would help as well.

ConFusion (16-team IDP dynasty): Down by 29 and change. I've got TJ McDonald tonight. Stick a fork in me, basically. I started Asiata and SJax, and left Decker/Holmes on my bench. Ugh. This will be my first loss in this league, but it doesn't make it sting any less.

Dynasty Wars (16-team IDP dynasty): This time, I'm hopefully on the right side of the McDonald's. I'm up 37, and my opponent has Ray McDonald left.

Dynasty Warz II (16-team IDP dynasty): Up 30, with Zac Stacy against Phil Dawson and Rodney McLeod.

FDSB (12-team IDP dynasty): Down 10.48, and I've got Willis left. He's averaging 12.7 per week, so it should be close.

TML (12-team redraft): Up by 6, and I've got Brian Quick against Frank Gore and the STL defense. Same defensive scoring as Big Time, basically (and it's PPR). The Rams have scored 19 points in 4 weeks combined. Quick is averaging about 18, and Gore 15. So, I've got a decent shot.

Only common denominator is Patrick Willis. I need him to have an average game, but not a great one. And, I need Robert Quinn to do more than just show up. Other than that, I don't have (and I'm not facing) most of the marquee names (neither QB, Crabree, Davis, etc.). A quiet night from both team defenses would be nice. :)

Local 1 (ESPN, +1 PPR, +1 PPC) - Up by 56, but he has Austin Davis, Quick and Stacy going , really sweating this one.

Local 2 (Yahoo Standard) - Up by 51.56 and he has Kaep and Boldin to go. Not terribly worried, but you never know...

I need Crabtree to outscore the 49ers DST by 5 points. Any pick sixes or return TDs and I'm probably done unless Crabtree decides to go off. I probably need a 7-85-1 line otherwise which is a 50/50 proposition (I'm assuming the Rams won't put up more than 21 points or 300 total yards of offense and will get a couple of sacks in there too). The last two weeks have me worried about Crabtree though - he hasn't been on the field like a #1 WR should (probably due to foot issues).

I was so stupid. I played Eli Manning over rivers and cousins and am now losing by about 25 points. I need Frank Gore, Jared Cook, and the 49er defense to bail me out. if I had played rivers or cousins my game is over.

I need Carlos Hyde with less than 8 PPR points. Between me and another 3-2 for control of 2nd place. I am not feeling so good.