[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

San Fran is done tonight

Bedo

They are just not the same team as the last few years. Harbaugh has lost the team completely. Kaep looks lost, Crabtree is a complete non factor and probably the most over rated supposed #1 receiver.

Ugly tonight and looks like Thursday night football tonight

They are just not the same team as the last few years. Harbaugh has lost the team completely. Kaep looks lost, Crabtree is a complete non factor and probably the most over rated supposed #1 receiver.

Ugly tonight and looks like Thursday night football tonight

I think it boils down to the OC. I just don't understand some of the play calls.

Other then then the defensive break down on that SF touch down they look terrible and I feel sorry for anyone that owns Crabtree. He is like a #3 on most teams.

Rams should still win this game unless SF comes out and makes a statement with their first drive. I though SF would easily handle the Rams but they look terrible

Frank Gore...YUK. Can't believe I counted on this POS for 13 freaking points and will get ZERO. Droppable in all leagues.

Fool me once...

Edited by zekez

I'm probably starting Andre Holmes and Reuben Randle from this point for a while and benching Garçon and Crabtree. They are both duds. We start 3 WRs so Sammy Watkins is about to become an every week play too (Wheaton is my other option, but dude just doesn't seem to be using the same play book as Ben).

I'm probably starting Andre Holmes and Reuben Randle from this point for a while and benching Garçon and Crabtree. They are both duds. We start 3 WRs so Sammy Watkins is about to become an every week play too (Wheaton is my other option, but dude just doesn't seem to be using the same play book as Ben).

I am also saddled with Garcon and Crabtree. They looked so good on paper :bash:

Frank Gore...YUK. Can't believe I counted on this POS for 13 freaking points and will get ZERO. Droppable in all leagues.

Fool me once...

You're too funny please let me know what league you play in I would love to play in a league where people are dropping RBs fresh off 2 straight 100 yard rushing games. Fool you once pfft

• Like 1

I am also saddled with Garcon and Crabtree. They looked so good on paper :bash:

I'm okay sitting on them for now. Crabtree probably just needs to get healthy, and Garçon needs some RG3 back in his life. I have a feeling I'll be glad I have these guys around week 10 or 11... Just need to make sure I'm still in the hunt by then.

I wonder if any Niners Khmers have any scoop on why a Crabtree isn't producing like expected?

I'm okay sitting on them for now. Crabtree probably just needs to get healthy, and Garçon needs some RG3 back in his life. I have a feeling I'll be glad I have these guys around week 10 or 11... Just need to make sure I'm still in the hunt by then.

I wonder if any Niners Khmers have any scoop on why a Crabtree isn't producing like expected?

Not like there is anything on the waiver wire to be had ... and I drafted Pita to be a 2nd TE and/or 4th WR too