[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

San Fran is done tonight

Bedo

Right on cue... Lol. I'm still curious about where his snap count is and the general lack of targets. But that was definitely encouraging.

Been trying to figure out the lack of targets as well. He denies that there is anything wrong with his foot, but there were rumors. He looks fine tonight. Still trying to figure out on that last pass to him how that's not PI.

Well Lloyd and Stevie cutting into his targets and Playing Time definitely aren't helping matters

That's the question - why hasn't he asserted himself to the point where he commands playing time? He was a stud into the end of last year, and that was coming off the Achilles. Now these two hasbeens are cutting into his playing time? Something doesn't add up...

They are just not the same team as the last few years. Harbaugh has lost the team completely. Kaep looks lost, Crabtree is a complete non factor and probably the most over rated supposed #1 receiver.

Ugly tonight and looks like Thursday night football tonight

I love you Bedo! If lost is throwing for 343 and 3 TDs no picks for a 120 QBR I'll take a lost lost Kaep every week. Crabtree had 8 targets and caught 3 for 49 and a TD meh not rockstar numbers but I'll take it in my number 3 WR. Thx for writing them off after 10 min into the first quarter it makes for a satisfying feeling after a 31-3 score after that! Thx again xoxo

• Like 2

Only mental midgets write off a good team like the 49ers against a bad team like the Rams in the first quarter. The Rams played well over their talent level for a while, then came back to earth.

The 49ers are not as good as the last few years (both sides, injury, players who left, age, etc.) But they are still way better than the Rams at this point.