[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buy Low, Sell High Candidates

Big Dogs

Lol_cutler

His ADP was so low that nobody wants to trade a WR2 or RB2 out of pure principle alone. You have to sell him 50 cents on the dollar.

Year after year there is always that guy...who either drafted QB heavy or IS embarrassed by QB riches. Either way, owners never seem desperate enough for a QB, or there is something satisfactory about watching a QB rot on a bench...benefit to none. Never seems to work.

Lol RB1/2 yeah right

So, to be clear, the league in which I have Cutler, I drafted him in the 10th round in a 12 team redraft with the 118th pick. His MFL ADP was in the 7th in the #80 spot range, so before you open your mouth about "some guy" being "embarrassed" by QB riches, there was great value with Cutler at that spot. My other back up choices were Big Ben, Flaco, Eli, and others.

I am leading my league in points scored, and have one loss in that league. I want to give myself the best chance to win our league and the $500 plus pot, so unless you have some valuable advice to offer, go back to your kiddie league

Edited by Big Dogs
  • Like 1

But if they are clearly out...why even bring him back when you can have him healthy an entire offseason to work with the team

I think Colt McCoy proved that Cousins was the problem. Then again, we'll see what McCoy does this weekend and possibly next. Still, I agreed with Taz about Garcon. A guy who leads the league in targets and is a PPR monster doesn't just forget how to play / catch the ball. So the QB situation has to be questioned - and if the Redskins have their doubts about whether or not RG3 is truly their franchise QB, I would think they would definitely want to play him to see how he finishes up the year. This all assumes he really is healthy enough to play. But if he is, he will play because he gives the team the best chance to win. Coaches have to win to keep their jobs usually, so Jay Gruden won't give a crap about saving RG3 for next year just because they can't make the playoffs.

I think Colt McCoy proved that Cousins was the problem. Then again, we'll see what McCoy does this weekend and possibly next. Still, I agreed with Taz about Garcon. A guy who leads the league in targets and is a PPR monster doesn't just forget how to play / catch the ball. So the QB situation has to be questioned - and if the Redskins have their doubts about whether or not RG3 is truly their franchise QB, I would think they would definitely want to play him to see how he finishes up the year. This all assumes he really is healthy enough to play. But if he is, he will play because he gives the team the best chance to win. Coaches have to win to keep their jobs usually, so Jay Gruden won't give a crap about saving RG3 for next year just because they can't make the playoffs.

that wasn't my argument...it is all about rapport and RG3 wasn't really the reason Garcon led the league in receptions last year...it was Cousins...