[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New England Weather...

Skarzon

How accurate is the forecast? Will it still be raining at 8PM EST?

Thoughts on how the predicted downpour will affect the game?

Any locals chime in on how much rain is expected and how the teams usually do in the rain?

Brady able to throw a wet ball? Bothers some QB's, others it doesn't affect at all....

Bolden worth looking into due to the weather?

I imagine the forecast is pretty accurate...

If it rains a lot expect to see more running than passing...

I would think the teams' past success in the rain has nothing to do with tonight's game...

Brady can throw a wet ball, dry ball, baskteball, etc...

Bolden is worth a stash just in case New England goes all New England on us and gives him 30 carries.

I'd like to hear who people are starting over brady or starting brady over tonight....been raining all day there and should continue all game. Stout pass rush for the jets and rain makes me a bit nervous and expecting a low scoring affair.

I have Brady and am thinking of starting Palmer against the Raiders. Also have Edelman and debating starting Andre Johnson in his stead, but Edelman might do better as the short passing game is in his wheelhouse...

will you start Edelman?

Tossup for me right now. I was planning on starting him, but the weather has me thinking about Andre. Probably going to wait until just before game time and see how bad the weather is. Still, shifty guy like Edelman in the rain could turn some of those short passes into long ones.

If you think the weather will prevent Brady from passing the ball Belichick will prove you wrong...........again!

Always remember that the Hoodie hates your fantasy football team!

I'd like to hear who people are starting over brady or starting brady over tonight....been raining all day there and should continue all game. Stout pass rush for the jets and rain makes me a bit nervous and expecting a low scoring affair.

I'm planning on starting Brady over Brees this week, but if it's a downpour I may swap that last minute.

Upset alert.

Seriously.

Are you suggesting we start our Jets?

Is this just a hunch or you got some feeling on why its going to be an upset. (NE turnovers, Brady injury, Brady sits out so his hair doesn't get messed up)

As far as the weather, one site I checked (accuweather.com) doesn't show the rain chance dropping below 50% until 2AM. Pretty likely to be wet.

I'm rolling with Bolden no matter what, but not CJ0K. Also considering picking up Amaro but doubt I'd play him.

Edited by stevegrab

Are you suggesting we start our Jets?

Is this just a hunch or you got some feeling on why its going to be an upset. (NE turnovers, Brady injury, Brady sits out so his hair doesn't get messed up)

As far as the weather, one site I checked (accuweather.com) doesn't show the rain chance dropping below 50% until 2AM. Pretty likely to be wet.

I'm rolling with Bolden no matter what, but not CJ0K. Also considering picking up Amaro but doubt I'd play him.

Weather underground for Foxboro, MA says .04 inches of rain per hour by 8PM, dropping to .02 from 9PM on.

http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:02035.1.99999?

Also, upset alert based on weather? Matchup? Gut?

I think soggy conditions like this usually favor the offense as long as the wind and amount of precip are light. Unless there is a compelling reason or the weather takes a turn for the worse, I think I'm going Brady and Edelman. Smoke em if ya got em.

Brady has never lost a Thursday game.

Did not know that

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/10/16/tom-brady-doesn-lose-thursdays/l83FByxHtIQWnvlD7lHKIO/story.html

Of course of those 6 games he won, only 1 was against a team that ended with a winning record. The other 5 teams ended their season a combined 27-53.

Brady has never lost a Thursday game.

And NE has won 15 consecutive home games against divisional opponents. That's the 5th longest such streak. With a win they'll tie Mia & Dal at 16. Buf is 2nd with 17 & GB 1st with 18.

Not a gut.

1. Rex very well could be coaching for his life. I'll take the wounded animal backed into a corner almost every time.

2. I think the Jets lean heavy on their run game.

3. Loss of Mayo is big.

4. Say what you wasn't about NY but their D kept them in a game against a much higher powered offense last week.

5. Short week with a major injury at RB & LB spells trouble, IMO.

The worse the weather the more I like the Jets.

Edited by keggerz

And NE has won 15 consecutive home games against divisional opponents. That's the 5th longest such streak. With a win they'll tie Mia & Dal at 16. Buf is 2nd with 17 & GB 1st with 18.

Not a gut.

1. Rex very well could be coaching for his life. I'll take the wounded animal backed into a corner almost every time.

2. I think the Jets lean heavy on their run game.

3. Loss of Mayo is big.

4. Say what you wasn't about NY but their D kept them in a game against a much higher powered offense last week.

5. Short week with a major injury at RB & LB spells trouble, IMO.

The worse the weather the more I like the Jets.

I agree Rex may be coaching for his life ... but it seems like he is always "coaching for his life". Either his team lacks talent, Ryan lacks talent or Ryan has lost the team and can't get anythng out if them ... or a combination. I do not thing the Jets win.