[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New England Weather...

Skarzon

Screw BB, screw Brandon Bolden, screw Vereen, Gray and the other RB. Oh and screw Chris Johnson for looking like garbage the prior 2 weeks and then having a decent (for my sad sack cerw of RB) day with 7 points. Another 0 (Bolden) for a RB in my starting line-up. Should have known better, but playing Gerhart, CJ0K, JStew and the rest of the bozo platoon wasn't getting it done.

Jace Aramo looked decent with the few opportunities he had but did drop at least one easy catch. Not sure he is really the key part of the Jets offense he was being made out to be. While Cumberland had a TD and 50 yards.

Jets looked better than expected and gave the Pats a challenge. Convert one of those FG into a TD and maybe you win.

Screw BB, screw Brandon Bolden, screw Vereen, Gray and the other RB. Oh and screw Chris Johnson for looking like garbage the prior 2 weeks and then having a decent (for my sad sack cerw of RB) day with 7 points. Another 0 (Bolden) for a RB in my starting line-up. Should have known better, but playing Gerhart, CJ0K, JStew and the rest of the bozo platoon wasn't getting it done.

Jace Aramo looked decent with the few opportunities he had but did drop at least one easy catch. Not sure he is really the key part of the Jets offense he was being made out to be. While Cumberland had a TD and 50 yards.

Jets looked better than expected and gave the Pats a challenge. Convert one of those FG into a TD and maybe you win.

Can't trust BB, especially with RBs. I played Lafell and was rewarded with a solid 1st half. Too bad brady couldn't find him in the second. BB almost blew the game when he decided to just run the ball on the last possession. Should have let Brady throw on the 3rd and 13. Get a 1st, game over. Instead, he let the D handle after allowing the Jets to moving down the field on the last possession. They deserved to lose but got lucky

Can't trust BB, especially with RBs. I played Lafell and was rewarded with a solid 1st half. Too bad brady couldn't find him in the second. BB almost blew the game when he decided to just run the ball on the last possession. Should have let Brady throw on the 3rd and 13. Get a 1st, game over. Instead, he let the D handle after allowing the Jets to moving down the field on the last possession. They deserved to lose but got lucky

Yep I knew that but was desperate with crappy guys scoring zero or being a late scratch. Didn't want to use CJ0K again, and had I not picked up Bolden CJ would have probably still been on my bench. I'm gonig to set some sort of sad record for the number of 0 scores by RB in a line-up in a season :(

yea pats got too conservative in the 2nd half and almost blew this one. I started brady and lafell so i cant complain although i expected more from lafell after a good first half.

What was rex thinking with that play call on the 2 pt conversion? wouldve had better luck running it with ivory or doing the read option with geno, that was pathetic.