[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That one pick you wish you could go back and change.....

doobwaa

I'm having my worst season ever. Two leagues. First round picks are Lacy and Calvin. Second round picks are AJ Green and Jimmy Graham. I've got Zac Stacy on both teams. I've got one combined win this season.

I wonder how many Huddlers this is happening to? I've had good success in my main league the last 5 years and this year it's a 1-5 start. Strange days.

Edited by stethant

Zac Stacy and Ray Rice

Also, taking AJ Green instead of Julio. I knew I should have taken Julio but it was my last draft and I had Green on no prior teams.

Edited by BA Baracus

Lacy at 1.07, then Ball "fell" to me at 2.06. Felt like I was killing that draft. Also drafted a killer WR corps - Garçon, Crabtree and Watkins. I really should have gone WR in the second, but Ball looked like tremendous value. In a way, I'm glad he got hurt instead of benched so there's a chance he comes back and becomes lead dog. Amazingly, I also drafted Ben Tate who slipped to the 7th. I could start him at flex, but of course he instantly got hurt. Only reason I somehow am 4-2 is dumb luck (faced low scoring teams) and Andrew Luck. The only nice surprises of my draft are Travis Kelce in the 16th and... Well,I guess that's it.

Spiller. 8th pick in the 3rd rnd of a 14 team league. For some reason I still think he will break out and I start him every week.

Spiller has left everyone that drafted him Screaming for Vengeance

i don't think owners can really be faulted for drafting players who end up injured, or for that matter, players with unknown legal issues (ap vs a ray rice where we knew something was going down).

a couple of players i regret passing on:

murray- have always thought he was talented, but shied away due to injury risk

steve smith- again, a player i have liked, but was uncertain how well bal would do this year.

boldin- not a world beater, but steady pts for the tier

Rd 3 in Snow White 16 teams. If I had taken Floyd over his team mate Fitz, I would be undefeated. Week 1, lost by 11 to Irish, of course I also blame Tate for getting injured so quickly. I was really very fortunate this year in all my drafts. I avoided bad drafts because; A, I wasn't in a position to draft certain players that I might have otherwise taken & B, I did not reach for a player and the 2 guys i was considering reaching for, got sniped from me just before my pick (R.White & Patterson)

Had my choice of overall #1, 2 or 3 picks. I elected to select 3rd, figuring I'd get the leftover of McCoy, Charles and Peterson, probably Peterson while getting a better 2d round pick than the guys who would pick 1st and 2nd. I got Peterson and was fine with it. Then the news broke.

If I had to do it again, I'd select much lower in round 1.

Decker in the 7th although at the time I thought it was pretty good value and I was drafting him as my WR2 in a standard scoring flex league. On the other hand I was pretty happy to grab Kelce as my final pick in that league.

Decker should return that value now that his hammy is healed up.