[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brian Tyms - Pats WR

Do Work Son

I understand the rave about him in dynasty leagues but does anyone see value this year? For some reason I think this kid is gonna blow up and feel like I should snag him especially before tonight's game....the schedule looks pretty favorable as well. The only thing holding him back is playing time. Only 8 snaps last week in his 1st action of the year but if he makes plays like he did last game it's gonna be hard to keep this kid off the field...

Pretty hard to tell given the fact that he's only played once, but definitely a guy to keep an eye on. Nobody can really know until he gets more games under his belt and hopefully develops a good relationship with Tom.

Yeah, at some point the Pats won't be able to survive on the offense they have now - note the pathetic Jets marching up and down the field on them. I have placed this guy in my 20th roster spot. This one might require more patience than I have in redraft though- if he doesn't get involved tonight I could be talked into shuffling him out for the right guy. Does have that feel about him though - but with Belichick it is the crapshoot of all crapshoots to hold a 5th WR I must say.

Nope. And that is my concern. Might be a guy hoodie keeps under wraps all season - then pulls him out when he has to in the playoffs. We won't see him tonight unless the Pats need a long one.