[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tre Mason

Shorttynaz

I actually picked him up on one of my squads this week as he looked good in his debut last week. Happy with his performance against Seattle but that was a bad fumble at the end that could have cost St Louis the game. Hopefully that doesn't put him in the dog house already.

The next flavor of the week. Almost all have been one and done, return to RBBC or obscurity. Remember the Ravens Runner who got off? Taliferio or something? I think Mason will do more than him, but will be part of a rolodex.

Once again caught trying to be too smart….we blind bid Tuesday through Thursday morning then it goes to open pick ups($1 per) for anyone not bid on.

Was going to pick him up for a buck in open add/drop period but went with Gray from NE instead. Figured Tre wouldn't do much against Seattle and wanted to hold Gray in case he actually got carries and looked good. Now I'm going to have to pay through the nose for Mason if I want him when the FA bidding period opens Tuesday.

:furious::bash:

Edited by Qball86

He will be a solid pick-up. It's not like they haven't been looking for a way to spark the running game for a long time now. Plodder Stacy hasn't been able to secure the job, and Cunningham not good enough to capitalize. Mason will get every opportunity to be the man, and he looks pretty good.

I'm envisioning Mason as the starting RB going forward with Cunningham being used as a pass catcher and Stacy cleaning both of their jockstraps. On a team that bad, trial by fire is a bit more common and Mason has responded really well so far. If they've found something that seems to be working, especially in a victory over SEA I think they will at least give him the chance to stick with it

• Like 1