[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Public Apology to Demaryius Thomas (Story Sharing)

Landry

Two weeks ago, the day before the Denver Broncos faced Arizona, I posted a topic entitled "Extreme Concern for Demaryius Thomas' Value."

I am so sorry, Demaryius.

I never should have doubted you, and I am so thankful that you have saved me with your outrageously high scores the past three weeks.

He's taught everyone who doubted him a very important lesson.

I would like to use this thread to give our thanks to Demaryius, and to share our stories of insane trades we saw occur when his value was low.

I'll start -

Demaryius Thomas for Matt Asiata and Wes Welker in a 1k payout league.

Thank you.

I sold low on Lacy in week 4 - and bought low on Thomas in week 4 (straight up trade). I was 1-3 at that time. Now, my RB's are garbage for sure, but DT has WAY outperformed Lacy even though Lacy's looking a little better as of late as well. I'm now 3-4 waiting on Megatron to come back. DT may have just saved my season after all..

Demaryius has single-handedly given me a chance to win tonight in my local.

Down by 15, I have Leveon Bell and Arian Foster, opponent has Texas Defense.

Praise DT.

Dear Demaryius,

I'm sorry I picked Calvin ahead of you with my middle of the first round pick. His sun has set and you are now the premier receiver in all of the NFL. He's not even the best receiver on his own team anymore(Tate). Please continue to remind Peyton that repeatedly throwing to your namesake Julius in the red zone reeks of bromance and heavily questions Peyton's sexual orientation. Tell him more throwing TDs to you would squash that notion.

(Not really, I'm just hoping to motivate Calvin a little when he finally does get back. I could use some monster, stretch drive games from him.)