[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (Week 7 MNF)?

Gopher

Well, last week I stated that I was going to stick with a good thing, after having gone 5-for-5 in the games that were close, going into Monday night. Last week, I ended up going 4-3 (in the leagues/matchups that I posted), so I guess I could say it's still working.

Here's what I've got for tonight (my record in parentheses):

Weapons of DMD (2-4) - 16-team redraft - Need Le'Veon Bell to outscore Big Ben by 8. With all TD's worth 6, this is going to be tough. I need one of those 3 TD nights from Bell, with Ben throwing none, most likely. Not impossible, but I don't have a good feeling about it.

Huddle California (4-2) - 12-team redraft - Up 27 points, with Antonio Brown going against Foster and Suisham. This would be a huge win, as it's against my arch rival in this league (Big Country), who I've beaten in the final two years running. However, he's pulled off 5 straight wins, and sits atop the league standings (I'm in 5th at 4-2, due to the points tie-breaker).

Local Keeper (5-1) - 12-team IDP redraft - Down by 55, but I've still got Bell, Brown, Timmons, and Kendrick Lewis playing tonight. Those four are averaging about 58 PPG in this league, so it's going to be close.

FDSB (5-1) - 12-team IDP dynasty - Up 5 and change, with Andre Johnson, Johnathan Joseph, and DJ Swearinger going against Antonio Brown and DeAndre Hopkins. Another one that should be very close.

ConFusion (5-1) - 16-team IDP dynasty - Down 46, and I have Antonio Brown and Kendrick Lewis left. Need a big night from them both.

Altogether, I've got Bell, Brown, and Lewis going twice, and AJ, Timmons, Lewis, Swearinger, and Joseph going in one league each. Going against Ben, Foster, Brown, Hopkins, and Suisham. Maybe Brown can run one in? I'll be happy with 3 out of 5, honestly.

I shouldn't even have a chance in my local, (Cutler, Cousins, and Gio combining for 14 points) but due to Demaryius's huge night I have a shot. Antonio Brown NEEDS to be held under 100 yards and not get a TD. If that happens, I remain at the top of the league.

I shouldn't even have a chance in my local, (Cutler, Cousins, and Gio combining for 14 points) but due to Demaryius's huge night I have a shot. Antonio Brown NEEDS to be held under 100 yards and not get a TD. If that happens, I remain at the top of the league.

All hail Demaryius.....I should be dead in the water if it wasn't for him

Need Andre to go for 29 to put me at 200 in my PPR league (for the second time this season). In my various daily matchups, I need Foster to for 40, Brown to go for 40 and or the Texans defense to go for 18. Fat chance!

Need 27 from Antonio Brown

Standard scoring ^

Well, if "standard" means no PPR, I think you're done for. If not, you have a slim chance.

12 pts from the Texans defense

That's gonna be close. Might need another Watt TD to be sure. Otherwise, depending on scoring, sacks and TO's might not be enough.

I'll say you have a 30% chance.

All hail Demaryius.....I should be dead in the water if it wasn't for him

Yep... He secured one win for me already. And, in one of the leagues I mentioned above, I'd be hoping for a prayer (instead of hoping I hang on), if not for him. Having Patterson as my WR3 isn't so bad when I have Thomas and Brown as my 1/2 punch. :)

League #1 - I have a lead of 29 points, my opponent has Big Ben and Antonio Brown. Performance scoring, non-ppr, so there's a chance I hold on but it's a slim one.

League #2 - I need a combined 75 yards from Bell and Antonio to win. Another performance, non ppr league. Feel pretty good about my chances here.

Main league: looking to keep my run at immortality alive. I'm down 24 with bell and Antonio brown left to play. In this league scoring, bell has averaged 18pts a week while brown is at 22. Projections give me the win but I have a feeling I'll be sweating this one out. Will be very sad if the last place team ends my run at a perfect season...damn you and your garbage td Torrey Smith

Other league: another L in the books after starting 2-0...I'm now 2-5.

I need 12 points from Arian Foster tonight Can it happen to keep me in the top of my league?

Its ESPN Standard scoring what are my chances?

Please Advise

can you please advise?

Yeah, this isn't the advice forum, but I'm not really sure you're asking for advice, technically. If you're just wondering what you're chances are, I'd agree with roughly 50% (if it's non-PPR)... maybe slightly higher. In other words, you need a touchdown from Foster, in my opinion. If he scores, he's likely to exceed 12 pts easily. If he doesn't, it's pretty likely he stays under 12 (in my opinion).

In a PPR league, I'd say it's closer to 75-80% that he gets 12+ points (assuming 10 yards/pt and 6 pts/TD).

I didnt ask for advice.

I said please advise on what your percentage I have on winning

What are my chances ?

In Weeks 2, 5, and 6, Foster scored at least one TD, and surpassed 12 pts (non-PPR) easily in each of those weeks. Against, assuming a point for 10 yards, and 6 pts for scores.

In Week 4, he didn't score, and didn't come close to 12 pts (non-PPR).

In Week 3, he didn't play.

In Week 1, Foster accumulated exactly 120 yards, didn't score a touchdown, but also lost a fumble. So, depending on scoring in your league (regarding lost TO's), he may or may not have exceeded 12 pts.

So, whether or not he scores a touchdown is a pretty good indicator of whether or not he'll reach/exceed 12 points. Not an exact science, but I'd say that's 80-90% accurate, in terms of whether you win. Of course, the bigger/better question then becomes whether or not he'll score. He's scored in 3/5 weeks (in which he's played this year). In 2013, he scored twice in 6 1/2 games (one was a partial game). In 2010 through 2012, however, he scored in 32 of 47 games played (almost 70%).

So, yeah, I'd say 50-60%. The Houston offense isn't as good as it was 2-4 years ago, but he's still scoring (slightly) more often than not.

I didnt ask for advice.

I said please advise on what your percentage I have on winning. What are my chances?

:hscratch:

Are you f'ng with me, or am I missing something here?? "Please advise" - Isn't advising someone the definition of giving advice?

Edited by Shorttynaz