[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WW Advice: Stand pat or grab Robinson/Baldwin

Rightbug

My team is in my signature, the league is a standard scoring Yahoo league.

My running backs to start the season were Montee Ball and Reggie Bush. After some aggressive waiver wire work, I've feel like I've finally stabilized my RB situation but I'm now a little thin at WR.

Moving forward, I'm feel pretty comfortable starting Nelson, Benjamin and Beckham but Beckham's on bye this week and I have a very tough match-up. Andre Holmes let me down this week so currently I'm starting him with reservations. Long term I'm also worried about bench depth in case of injuries.

Given all that and given my roster, should I make a move for any of the following players on the waiver wire:

-- Eric Decker

-- Doug Baldwin

-- Denard Robinson -- Yahoo lists Robinson as a WR/RB which could be a huge bonus if he's expected to put up consistent numbers but starting anyone from the Jags makes me nervous.

If I were to make a move, who should I drop at this point? I need to hang onto Donnell for Gronk's bye week.

-- Time to finally give up on Monte Ball given that he'll have to win his starting job back from Hillman when he gets healthy? Ball will likely be picked up immediately so he could burn me in the playoffs.

-- What about Holmes? I anticipated a little inconsistency but I still think he has enough potential to hang onto.

Denard Robinson is the most tempting but I don't know if he'll repeat and I don't know if he's worth dropping someone for.

...I assume he is going to be a weak RB2 at best.

This is my concern. If he was going to be putting up solid RB2 numbers while slotted in a WR3 roster position, he'd be worth grabbing but if I'd have to drop Holmes or Ball to get him so I'm not sure he's worth the risk.