[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who else is enjoying Andre ellington?

This was certainly a guy with alot of doubters....and even the believers couldn't be very sure about him...and things certainly didn't seem good going into week 1....but this kid is tough....

There was certainly a time I thought I made a bad pick by passing antonio brown for the kid....and brown is a ppr and overall beast....but right now I don't feel bad at all....my other receivers are producing and there aren't many backs selected after I took ellington that I'd rather have right now

Arizonas line is still sketch....but if ellington gets his volume he's eventually going to start popping runs and getting his....and you have to like the way he's getting involved in the passing game.....they've been talking about how they expect that to maybe increase as he's able to practice more....

He even said he pulled himself out for Taylor and could have stayed in....true or not I still think he'll get looKS near the goal depending on gsme flow and his overall useage.....

Don't wanna jinx him....but I'm enjoying watching him play and happy with the choice....this kid is one tough guy.....I'd this offensive line holds up and is able to keep palmer upright I think Ellington can produce against almost anyone

Yeah im having a hard time deciding between him and hillman. I guess its going to depend on opponent and whether Montee Ball deicdes to come back and pilfer some of Hillmans carries. But like I said, Ellington is holding his own and makes it hard to decide between the two

Nice option to have as a flex....not all of us are that lucky....dude is in my lineup every week no matter what

I'd enjoy him a lot more if Taylor wasn't vulturing all the goal line touches.

Yeah agree, Ellington got a good score with a lot of yards but no TD was a shame.

The first TD was fair enough as Ellington got two carries in the RZ and then Taylor subbed in for the score on 3rd down but the second TD Taylor just kept getting the carries till he scored.

That aside he's been very good recently and clearly people have noticed because when trades are mentioned hes the first guy people want from me.

Well condolences to anyone who took an l Cuz ellington didn't get into the end zone once or twice this week.....but ellington said he pulled himself....so I dunno if you can really complain about the situation .....stuff like that is really about ga me flow imo....30 touches with some sore ribs...I'll take it ...especially with the way rbs are going

I do love this player, but does it worry anyone that he is under 4 YPC against the Redskins and Raiders? Two abysmal football teams!!!

His schedule is fairly challenging...Seattle twice, Dallas, Detroit, SF...

that said, he has 12 catches combined his last two games. So he's a PPR diamond as long as he stays healthy.

Edited by kwolf68

I do love this player, but does it worry anyone that he is under 4 YPC against the Redskins and Raiders? Two abysmal football teams!!!

His schedule is fairly challenging...Seattle twice, Dallas, Detroit, SF...

that said, he has 12 catches combined his last two games. So he's a PPR diamond as long as he stays healthy.

Seattle's d isn't exactly playing at a high level right now...and they can be had if yer at home against them...the Detroit matchup is tough for sure but at least it's at home...ya his overall YPC is not great ....but he seems like the guy that with volume will eventually pop a run or two to salvage the day....their o line is not good....but if they keep palmer upright and the passing gsme is working....ellington will be productive imo...his role in the passing gsme seems to be increasing

I've got Ellington in a PPR and he has been a monster over the last few weeks. Loving the total yardage plus all of the little dump offs. I was really high on him at the start of the year and a bunch of guys in my league were trashing him after the first couple weeks. Needless to say they've shut up now. He's not a guy who is going to rely much on touchdowns, which is good and bad, so I think expectations need to be tempered a little bit as far as the red zone usage

Edited by TonyBromo

I've got Ellington in a PPR and he has been a monster over the last few weeks. Loving the total yardage plus all of the little dump offs. I was really high on him at the start of the year and a bunch of guys in my league were trashing him after the first couple weeks. Needless to say they've shut up now. He's not a guy who is going to rely much on touchdowns, which is good and bad, so I think expectations need to be tempered a little bit as far as the red zone usage

BTW effing love dez!

But ya in ppr he is money....I think he'll still get goal line work provided he isn't being overworked at that point or didn't just bust off a long play.....but I could be wrong....Arizona is clicking so they might be buying in to everyone having their "roles" and feeling Taylor is worthy of some role/work.....

And by "enjoying" you mean.... :unsure: Hope you took him to a dinner and movie first. :yay:

I'll admit, I was a total skeptic going into the season. The guy is just not built like your normal "every down back". The guy was on a touch limit last season and there were conflicting reports: some said he was going to keep getting the same workload, where other reports claimed HC Arians was going to run him into the ground.

Now, if #1 were true, he just wasn't worth where he was going ADP-wise. At least not for me. And if #2 were true, I was pretty confident the kid wouldn't last 4 weeks.

So it appears it's kind of a blend of both... he's getting more looks, but he's already been dinged up. Kudos to him for fighting through it all and putting up huge numbers.

Thanks to "daily games", I can utilize him.... didn't draft him on any teams.

Well condolences to anyone who took an l Cuz ellington didn't get into the end zone once or twice this week.....but ellington said he pulled himself....so I dunno if you can really complain about the situation .....stuff like that is really about ga me flow imo....30 touches with some sore ribs...I'll take it ...especially with the way rbs are going

Yeah I was wondering how many of his fantasy owners heard him saying he took himself out and thought Taylor deserved to get a TD.