[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Jordan Reed a potential stud?

yungballa

Reed just got healthy and has had 2 solid games. He gets a lot of targets for a tight end, and I'm sure the touchdowns will come. Reminds me of Jimmy Graham and seems like a potential stud. My other option is Jordan Cameron, who for some reason is seeing the ball quite minimally this year. Your opinions on Reed and if I should put him over Cameron for good?

Cameron is the far safer option IMO primarily because of Reed's propensity to get concussions. Agree on Cameron's confusing lack of targets in that offense devoid of a #1 WR, but I'd still roll with Cameron

I would absolutely go with Reed. When you combine talent with heavy targets you get fantasy stardom. Cameron is talented but he is the only talented pass catcher right now so he is bracketed all the time. If Reed stays healthy he will be a top 3 TE from here on out

"if Reed stays healthy" Bingo. I agree he's very talented, but the best ability is AVAILability.

Plus Gordon will be back in 3-4 weeks, at which point no more bracketing against Cameron

he is available right now, 100% healthy and that is all that matters. that is like saying you don't want Gronk or Graham because they always get injured. Those are the two best and they both miss time every year. Cameron had a 6 week stretch of stardom and he has done nothing since. Cameron is the 23 ranked TE in scoring this year. he has only scored 16 more points then Reed this year in 5 more weeks.