[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible Trade...Need Advice Please

Fig19

12 Team .5PPR League

So I should be 4 - 3 after this week, but I'm running into bye issues and I have RB problems with Rashad Jennings out. My buddy and I have agreed on a trade, but I haven't finalized it yet because I'm still thinking about it.

The trade would be MY Randall Cobb, Frank Gore, and Larry Donnell for HIS Jimmy Graham and Ahmad Bradshaw. Am I giving up too much?

All my RBs are on a bye this week besides Doug Martin so if I do the trade I could start Bradshaw with him otherwise I'm starting a random backup on the waiver wire and I need to win asap. This would leave me with Dez Bryant, Calvin Johnson, Sammy Watkins, and Brian Quick, so still solid at WR. I would have Ertz at TE in case Graham doesn't return this week and my RBs would be Jennings, Bradshaw, Andre Williams, Carlos Hyde, and Doug Martin.

The only other option I may be able to pursue is Randall Cobb for Andre Ellington, but I'm not sure if Ellington will hold up health wise or if he will even make the trade.

Thoughts please!

I wouldn't. Julio Jones while inconsistent, is a big play waiting to happen and hes a star. That trade makes you weaker at rb than you already are. Would yoy really be confident with Bradshaw and andre williams until jennings returns? I like Bradshaw and graham but not with gore and julio in the mix. Who's in the WW at rb? If you can get a decent rb in the ww than maybe pull the trigger. Plus how healthy is graham going to be? Julio is already healthy and a proven stud this year, what's graham done?

My bad, I thought you were trading julio jones for some reason, wrong thread. Vobb has been OUTSTANDING so far, a td in the past 4 games, but like the guy above me said, he can't really do much better so it's likely his production will go down. If you can find a decent rb in the waivers, I'd pull the trigger.

I like Doug Martin tho, he's going to get better because he cant get any worse. Thats a tough one.

If I do the trade, I would keep Doug Martin, Andre Williams, Rashad Jennings, Carlos Hyde and gain Ahmad Bradshaw, so I can then start Martin and Bradshaw until Jennings gets back next week. I would then have Dez Bryant, Calvin Johnson, Sammy Watkins, and Brian Quick at WR with Jimmy Graham starting and Ertz as my backup.

I would be losing Cobb, which hurts, but giving up Gore won't matter as he's been terrible and losing Donnel shouldn't matter if I'm gaining Graham.

The only thing that worries me about this trade is Graham's injury. Doesn't sound good and I've been dealing with this "decoy" issue with Calvin Johnson and don't want to have to do it with Graham too.

I'd do that trade, I just traded for Graham myself because I know he's going to go off when he gets healthy, his Brees's go to guy and a big play guym Bradshaw has been solid too even with splitting touches with Trent Richardson. That would give you a good Backfield with Jennings about to return.

Edited by P2Nation21

Your essentially trading Cobb for Graham and Bradshaw because Gore has been terrible and he continues to lose carries to Carlos Hyde. While that weakens you a bit a receiver, you get the best TE in football and Ahmad Bradshaw whos been consistent. I like this trade more and more looking at it.

Your essentially trading Cobb for Graham and Bradshaw because Gore has been terrible and he continues to lose carries to Carlos Hyde. While that weakens you a bit a receiver, you get the best TE in football and Ahmad Bradshaw whos been consistent. I like this trade more and more looking at it.

Thank you! I think I'm going to just pull the trigger. Having Graham will really boost my TE spot and when Calvin returns in 2 weeks i'll be set at WR.