[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reed trade options.

crazyascarl

I'm in a 2 QB league with a bye weeks for my QB's rapidly approaching (Luck and Cutler, 9 and 10) without a backup in place.

In a 10 person league that means that there are 20 starting QB's and a handful of backups out there there are slim-slim pickings... I was thinking of grabbing RG3 with the hopes he'll be back for week 9, but that seems like it's pushing my luck, and he's on a bye one of the weeks anyway.

I was thinking of proposing Jordan Reed +Andre Johnson for Tannehill and Delanie Walker. Is that giving up too much?

I have Jimmy Graham, so he should be my TE whenever he's healthy. I have a strong enough receiving corps- Michael Floyd, Kelvin Benjamin, Edelman and Golden Tate I can do without Andre (who hasn't done much this year).

The other guy has Delanie Walker and Bennett, both of whom have a bye week 10, so I'm thinking I could get him to trade one of them. For a while Bennett was looking like a beast, but has faded dramatically. He also has Romo and Brees, so he's halfway through his byes.

Otherwise, I might be able to flip Reed for McKinnon or Vereen. And I could really use a boost in RB... that doesn't solve my QB problem but does help my RB corps...

Thoughts on either option?