[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

End of Week 7, How are week looking?

risethewake

So I am now after tonight 6-1 for the season. Looking pretty good, and pretty much a shoe-in for the post season. I am of course ranked 1st in my league so far, and I am pretty thrilled with how my team has worked this season. So I just want to post my team and maybe grab some advice for week 8. As well, I am curious about others records. Anybody undefeated still?

My current team:

qb: Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson

rb: Andre Ellington, Lamar Miller, Branden Oliver, Matt Asiata, Andre Williams

wr: Randall Cobb, Golden Tate, Calvin Johnson, Percy Harvin, Deandre Hopkins

te: Julius Thomas

d/st: Seahawks

k: Stephen Gostkowski, Matt Prater(mostly picked him up for trade value to someone but the trade fell through.)

So any idea where I am looking this next week, any sure drops or trade options I should try to get rid of?

Stafford would definitely be a good pick up. I played a guy last week who had Jordy Nelson, Cobb, and eddie lacy, no matter what the packers were doing he was getting points, i was as well because i have A-Rod but it was tough to beat but luckily my rbs gave me big weeks along with Mr consist Rodgers. Having a good tandem like Stafford, Megatron and Golden tate (who has been amazing this year), guarantees you points in almost any situation. Stafford and Tate have good chemistry and when Calvin comes back look out, especially the way the lions D has been playing.

I am 7-0 but must admit it has been with luck and some smoke and mirrors have Cutler and picked up Brady just in time for big Tom to save me this week made it through McCoys troubles and D Thomas has come on to help not sure how long I can keep it up