[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible Big Trade Advice

P2Nation21

Me and my cousin are trying to negotiate a trade. He needs help at Rb and I need help at Wr. We can't seem tp agree on terms because of Doug Martin. Heres the current offer

Me trading

Jamaal Charles

Steve Smith Sr.

Julio Jones

Him trading

Antonio Brown

AJ Green

Doug Martin

He doesn't want to lose both Green and Brown but the original offer was MY Charles and Smith Sr. For His Brown and Martin, which I won't do because of Doug Martin doing god awful so far. Granted I feel like he's going to improve but not enough to convince me of this trade. Maybe a counter offer to get this deal done? Heres what each of our teams look like

My team

QB A RODGERS

RB J CHARLES, L MCCOY, L BELL

WR JULIO JONES, SMITH SR, RUBEN RANDLE, D JAX

TE JIMMY GRAHAM ( WHO I JUST TRADED LAMAR MILLER AND GREG OLSEN FOR) JORDAN REED

D/ST- LIONS, PATRIOTS

K- DAN BAILEY

HIS TEAM

QB PEYTON MANNING

RB JUSTIN FORSETT, DOUG MARTIN, CJ SPILLER, FRED JACKSON ( BOTH SPILLER AND JACKSON ARE OUT FOR AT LEAST A MONTH)

WR ANTONIO BROWN, AJ GREEN, ALSHON JEFFERY, TORREY SMITH, MOHOMMED SANU

TE ANTONIO GATES,

D/ST - RAVENS, TEXANS

K JUSTIN TUCKER

I would hate to lose charles but my Wr are too inconsistent plus I still would have McCoy and Leveon Bell. Antonio brown has been an absolute stud and consistently.

Edited by P2Nation21

No, don't do it. Julio will recover and you would be selling low on Smith because of one bad week after a great start. Charles will be elite for the rest of the year.

You'd be getting Green with a VERY concerning, nagging type of injury and Martin who may not even keep his job much longer. Brown is great, of course, but you're giving up way too much.