[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice: R.Wilson+Garcon for Alshon+Cooks (PPR)

Derek2023

Need help deciding if this trade makes sense for me guys - thanks in advance for help.

Its been a rough year so far - so trying to make a few moves. Our scoring is PPR and 6 pts for all TDS (passing included). Bears bye is coming up week 9, so would help there - but would leave me with K.Allen and Garcon on bye week 10 w/ WR's.

Current team is:

QB: Cutler

RB: McCoy, Martin, Mason, Ingram, P.Thomas

WR: Alshon, K.Allen, Mi.Floyd, Cooks, Evans

TE: Cameron, Reed

K: Haushka

D/ST: Streaming week to week

Thanks again

I'm a redskins fan and I like garcon ans I know when RG3 comes back his stats will improve. The question is, is Russ Wilson going to keep throwing up big numbers? He's a dual threat but the hawks do run the ball a good bit. Thats a tough one. Jeffery has been pretty good so far minus last week.

I think its a close trade offer with Wilson blowing up this year so far...especially if he continues to get rushing yards. Garcon's value right now is somewhat close to Alshon's - his targets should increase with RG3 coming back. Did fairly well with McCoy in 2nd half last week too.

I'm 2-5 right now and outside looking in at playoff spot. I need a spark to get going in right direction. Right now its a small miracle if I have more than 1 or 2 starters score 15+