[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me trade for a RB

crazyascarl

My team is in my signature... as you can see, decent depth of WR2's, but no real RB to be heard of.

I have a buddy who wants to trade with me

His Roster

QB- Stafford, Rivers

RB- Forcett, Joique Bell, McKinnon, Vereen, Bernard Pierce, Denard Robinson, Pierre Thomas

WR- Marshall, Sanders, Cooks, Vincent Jackson,

TE- Owen Daniels

Last week he proposed Vereen + Daniels for Reed, but it would have left me short for last weekend and now that trade is off the table.

He just came back with Reed and Kelvin Benjamin for Vereen which I think is selling way too high on Vereen (he wants Reed)

Thinking of countering with Reed and Edelman/Andre Johnson for McKinnon and Daniels.

Help me out- what should I do?

Thanks.

Yes, Jordan Reed. I have Jimmy Graham who, when healthy, I can't bench.. even for Reed.

I'm not giving up Benjamin for any of his RB. I was thinking of packaging Jordan Reed and Andre Johnson for McKinnon. I can't help but feel McKinnon will be more of a steady play than Vereen.

Ertz is available on waivers, as is Beckham... so there are alternatives to be had

Thoughts?

I can't argue with Jimmy Graham, I just traded for jimmy graham myself and as long as he's healthy, hes going to be in my line up over reed regardless of matchups. I wouldn't do that trade for mckinnon either. I value benjamin more than him. Benjamin is proven, mckinnom is not, yet. Plus he has yet to find the end zone.

Yeah- Benjamin I'm keeping--- unless I can package him to get a full on RB1, but nobody trades (besides this one guy) in my league so that's no happening.

I need to drop somebody in a week for my bye weeks (2qb league.. I haven't rostered any backups), so if i can move Reed (who will be my backup) and Andre Johnson (who is doing nothing) for a playable RB and a roster position... i think I'm okay.

Andre Johnson is my least scoring WR and on my bench (Golden Tate, Kelvin Benjamin, Edelman and Michael Floyd) if Graham isn't ready this week, Ertz is still available and a decent stop gap.