[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Asiata for Tre Mason or Bryce Brown?

nwfootball

I'd drop Asiata for Tre Mason. I like Bryce Brown, and have both Brown & Mason, but there's no telling yet if Brown will get carries or if he'll split time with Dixon. Meanwhile, while I've read Mason isn't much in the pass game at the moment, he for sure is the lead ball carrier now after running very well and dominating touches against the Seahawks.

You mentioned McKinnon... if he's available, I'd drop Asiata for him ahead of Mason because McKinnon is getting play time regardless of game situation.

Edited by tdybaz

I like mason as well. Sources say he's the main guy in st Louis and he showed what he could do last week. He's very quick and agile and has the ability to make people miss and hes got good size to stay durable carrying a big work load. I like mason a lot and asiata is an after thought, especially with mckinnon breaking out like he is, and he's another one id snatch up if he's available, I tried to get him in my league but someone snatched him up before me on the waivers.