[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I do this trade?

zzaino1

Okay, so he wants Lamar Miller and T.Y. Hilton and I would be getting Calvin Johnson and Justin Forsett.

Here is my team:

QB: Matthew Stafford

RB: Jamaal Charles

RB: Lamar Miller

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: T.Y. Hilton

TE: Martellus Bennett

FLEX: Jerrick Mckinnon

D/ST: Cowboys

K: Steven Hauschka

Bench:

Jason Witten

Eddie Royal

Rueben Randle

Cecil Shorts

Here are my concerns:

T.Y. Hilton is set up for great success this season, as is Lamar Miller. Calvin Johnson is hurt and I don't think it would be wise to have Stafford and Johnson during the same bye week. Forsett isn't bad though either. Any thoughts?

That's not a bad trade IF megatron is going to be healthy and 100% . Anything short of that than no because lamar miller has been a model of consistency and Hilton can blow up at any time and hes been consistent as of late and not to mentiom he's andrew luck's go to guy.

I wouldn't, every season Calvin is getting more and more banged up. Miller is running well as is Hilton with his receiving, I'd stay and not trade