[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D. Murray/Heath Miller for Gio/Jimmy Graham

CML207

Interesting trade a buddy of mine said he may be interested in doing. He said he would either look to get Miller or Ertz...hasnt decided yet. Doesnt change my side of the trade much at all though.

My team currently looks like this:

QB: Tom Brady/Ryan T.

RB: Matt Forte, Demarco Murray, Rashad Jennings, Ronnie Hillman

WR: Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Vincent Jackson, Desean Jackson, Eric Decker

TE: Ertz, Heath Miller, Ebron

Ive been considering trading Murray because they are talking about cutting his work load + I cant see him staying healthy.

Huge increase at TE but a setback at RB.

10 man PPR league. Murray and Forte are ranked #1 and #2 and Gio is ranked #7.

Thoughts?

Edited by CML207

Do it. Had a friend get a very similar trade in my league(Murray and Jordan Reed for Gio and Julius Thomas). I think you are absolutely winning this trade. The way I look at it is, even if Murray can stay healthy(which I doubt) the trade is pretty close, you may still be winning, which means with Murray's added injury risk I think you have to take it.

I'd ride that horse til it collapsed. "One in the hand...". Don't get too cute here. Just MO.

I see where you're coming from, but even if Murray keeps up the production he has all year, the overall points of Murray+Miller is very close to Gio+Graham. I will agree that you shouldn't trade Murray away for lesser value because you are expecting an injury, but in this case I don't believe you are losing value.