[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Needing WR help.. Who should I go after target

texasguy26

I am in need or some WR help. 1 pt PPR league.

I am thinking about packaging up Ahmad Bradshaw and Roddy White. I have Gio as my other running back and feel better about him moving forward than Bradshaw, And I think I need to move now on Roddy after the week he had. I dont see him doing that again.

Which twosome should I target?

McKinnon/Brandon Marshall

Rashad Jennings/Julian Edelman

Branden Oliver/Julian Edelman

Joique Bell/ TY Hilton

McKinnon/Marshall is by far your best target duo, if the other owner accepts your trade offer. However, I do believe Bradshaw will do well as long as he remains healthy, that's the key (he's had injury issues in the past). But if you're set on trading, definitely go for McKinnon/Marshall

I just realized this. I play the guy who has McKinnon/Marshall this week. Not sure how i feel about that yet.

I play the owner of Jennings/Edelman week 10. He is a division rival and Bradshaw is on bye that week. So that would work in my favor big time.