[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good Blockbuster Trade or Nah

JOKSwagg21

I recently traded away Demaryius Thomas and Jimmy Graham and Trent Ricchardson for Matt Ryan and Julio Jones And Delanie Walker and Ben Tate. Points wise, I won this trade in the short term. But who do you think won overall? Me or him. Please explain my mistake if so.

Heres my team b4 the trade:Andrew Luck (QB) Arian Foster (RB1) Antone Smith (RB2) Demaryius Thomas (WR1) Keenan Allen (WR2) Owen Daniels (TE) Andre Johnson (W/R) Justin Tucker (K) and Bills (DEF). On the bench I had cutler, joquie bell, Richardson, colston, Jeffrey, and graham. After the trade:Andrew Lucj (QB) Arian Foster (RB1) Ben Tate (RB2) Julio Jones (WR1) Keenan Allen (WR2) Delanie Walker (TE) Andre Johnson (W/R) Justin Tucker (K) and Bills (DEF). On the bench I have cutler, Ryan, colston, Jeffrey,Daniels, Antone smith

I wouldn't have done that trade... you have Luck who is the #1 scoring player in the league (at least with the scoring my league is using). So you should be starting him no matter what, so Ryan is going straight to the bench. You had a backup in Culter for Luck's upcoming bye week... and while Ryan might get you a few more points that week, there is no real reason for the one week upgrade. So that's a wash.

You gave up the two best TE in the game for Walker... just saying.

(for some reason when I first read this I thought Bradshaw). Trent Richardson has been far from consistent... and Tate is an upside, but he is at risk of getting hurt. Not sure I would have targeted him as the RB I wanted.

Do you do get Julio, which no doubt helps your WR depth... but no way I would have given up both your TE to do so.

Just my .02

Edited by crazyascarl

I wouldn't have done that trade... you have Luck who is the #1 scoring player in the league (at least with the scoring my league is using). So you should be starting him no matter what, so Ryan is going straight to the bench. You had a backup in Culter for Luck's upcoming bye week... and while Ryan might get you a few more points that week, there is no real reason for the one week upgrade. So that's a wash.

You gave up the two best TE in the game for Walker... just saying.

(for some reason when I first read this I thought Bradshaw). Trent Richardson has been far from consistent... and Tate is an upside, but he is at risk of getting hurt. Not sure I would have targeted him as the RB I wanted.

Do you do get Julio, which no doubt helps your WR depth... but no way I would have given up both your TE to do so.

Just my .02

He nailed it on the head. i think the other guy got a steal... :/