[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshall or Michael Floyd this week?

joey2stix

Already have Dez and Maclin starting, need to decide between these 2 for my #3....Marshall has killed me all season so far, and he has a tough matchup, thinking he will draw Talib most,if not all of the day. Last time I benched him though, he scored 3x. Sit him and roll with Michael Floyd? Thanks....

Edited by joey2stix

you think Talib will cover Jeffery? Or are you of the school of thought that Talib will just stick to one side and take whoever lines up against him? Regardless....would the possibility of facing him make you lean toward pulling Marshall out of your lineup?

Talib plays for the Broncos. Revis plays for the Pats though.

I'd go Marshall. They'll get him the ball after he exploded after the last game. At least I hope they do, for their sake.

Edited by Bolts23
  • Like 1

Yeah, Talib plays for Denver now and I think it was a mistaken identity for Floyd. Malcom Floyd plays against the Broncos, Michael Floyd against Philly.

Marshall is going against the Pats, but Revis will probably shadow Jeffrey most of the time. I'd go Marshall, I think they're going to force him the ball all day, but Floyd should do decent as well. (edit: Michael Floyd) :)

Edited by Skarzon