[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Preparing for 2 tough weeks for byes

MikeFL25

Hey all, my team is in my sig.

So next week I am without my two primary receivers, Julio and Alshon. AJ Green *should* be back by then, and I also have Sanu and Garcon (might be dropping Garcon to pick up Baldwin) who will be able to fill in. I'm also without my defense, but that is easily fixed.

My real issue is week 10. I'll be without Luck, Foster, both TEs, McKinnon, Garcon and Gostkowski.

How should I prepare my team, without dropping players that might be helpful in making a playoff run? (I'm 6-1 and tied for 1st place in the league).

I think I need to drop one of my RBs, maybe a RB and a WR, to make room for a Week 10 QB and kicker. I have gotten some interest in Dwayne Allen, who is ranked high in our league. I may try to trade him for Walker or another good TE who doesn't have a week 10 bye.

What are your suggestions? I have 5 WR and RBs for depth and flex options, also to give me options down the stretch and hopefully in the post season. Who would you drop to prepare for a tough week 10? Or would you just accept a probably loss on week 10 but keep the team intact?