[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These wide recievers are ALL due to BREAK OUT**************

InTomWeTrust

Andre Johnson - Optimus Prime do I start him this week? Probably not.

Cordarelle Patterson - Seems like hes getting more involved.. Do I start him this week? Probably not.

Odell Beckam Jr. - Off but this guys a stud do you guys agree?

Brandin Cooks - Rodgers vs Brees?? Come on man I saw this guy start at Oregon State hes a total juggernaut... I really want to start him why cant I???

Keenan Allen - Its thursday man and its the Broncos.... Phillip isnt gonna keep going elsewhere its time for him to get in the endzone man.... Why wouldnt I START the #1 Wr on the Best team in NFL right now?? TELL ME WHY!!!

Emmanuel Sanders - This guy is due to break out.. you really think Demarius Thomas will get all the targets this week? I dont know, hes gotta be tired and Emmanuel can break out what do I do???

Alshon Jeffrey - The #1 WR in the league in my eyes in terms of acrobatic catches he reminds me of a young Moss the way he goes up for it.. please tell me why I dont start him I gotta right?

Calvin Johnson - He will probably sit out, wont take a chance even if he does.

Please help.

McKinnon

Sankey < Do I start 2 Rbs and 3 WR's or 3 WR's and 2 Rbs i think the latter ?

Foster

J. Bell

For one thing take a page out of Aaron Rodgers' playbook and R-E-L-A-X.... man, I haven't seen anyone keep "bumping" their post in such a short amount of time.

Go 3 RBs (McKinnon, Foster, Bell), and two WRs, Sanders & Jeffery. Cooks isn't getting a lot of looks, no on Patterson, and Keenan Allen will meet Mr. Talib.

Talent is only part of the equation, your player has to have opportunity.... if he's not getting them, all the talent in the world doesn't matter.

thanks for responding man I appreciate that....

I of course was thinking same thing... Just dont see how Emmanuel can have a bigger game than Keenan Allen

Also with the shootout scheduled in NO vs GB i think Cooks breaks out big time. Hes the most talented WR on that team by far.

Is Cooks #2 on depth chart or is it stills?

Sanders and Jeffrey. Don't go Cooks. It's a coin flip from week to week as to who the primary WR is on that team - Stills, Cooks, Colston - while Jimmy's not playing much. It will likely be a shoot out with the Patriots because Chicago is on a skid and they're desperate for a win before their bye. Jeffrey will get targets and points, I think. Andre Johnson hasn't shown me enough consistency to start him. Allen will get Talib like was said above and there must be a hex on him or something. I have to see a big game from him before I start him again. I thought that big game was going to be last week because he owned KC last year and he only got 5 points and I lost by one GD point. I think Beckham is a #1 on the Giants going forward. Patterson is an absolute mess and is, in my opinion, entirely droppable.