[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 3....Ingram, Foster, Vereen, Mason, and Hillman

kikkkomann

Arian foster for sure and don't go with Mason he's no guarentee or touches like your other options. I would probably go hillman and vereen unless Ingram has a juicy matchup. The saints were using 4 RBs at one point until Thomas went down. 3 RBs to split carries and Ingram probably the least likely to see receptions does not bode we'll for him

This is a tricky part of the lineup for me this week too. For the RBs, I say sit Ingram. There are too many mismatches to play him coming off of a game ending injury and with that big of a comittee. I like Vereen because you know he's going to see the ball with Ridley gone and with the versatility he showed last week and Chicago's average defense, at best, I think he'll be a good choice. I think I will be playing him as well this week. Although I also like the Mason pick, he's up against a stout run def this week. KC lets through a good amount of yards/gm on the ground but they've let zero rush TDs through this year.....ZERO. So if STL gets 1 rush TD, they'll be lucky. Arrowhead is tough for opposing teams to play in too. SF made several field goals from close against them and they have Hyde and Gore. I don't think Mason has a leg up on them.

At some point, I think GB is going to catch up on rush defense. A team that good isn't going to stay terrible all year long. They still have only let 1 rush TD per game through which isn't super high. You never know though, NO is awesome at home. I'd say that has to do with Brees more than their run game though.

Foster is going up against a division team...always worth considering. Plus, he's Arian Foster.

Hillman is probably fired up coming off that last game but I still don't bet on his consistency. I say Vereen and Foster this week. That's my vote.

EDIT: Sorry, picked two not three. Put Hillman in 3rd.

Edited by jpevonap

I am still debating Ingram over Hillman. San Diego's pass defense is horrible and Denver will use their WR corps along with Manning's arm to their advantage tonight running as little as possible. If Robinson is out then Ingram could have a huge game against Green Bay. Its hard to make a decision when Hillman is playing tonight. Ahhhhhhhh