[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going after Demaryius Thomas....who to trade.

sampsonite

I'm going to try and trade to get Demaryius Thomas. Any suggestions on who to offer out of these RBs? I have:

Arian Foster

Ahmad Bradshaw

Ronnie Hillman

Montee Ball

Jerick McKinnon

I can only play 2 RBs at a time (no flex).

Edited by sampsonite

What do his rbs look like...also is he deep in wr where he can afford 2 give Thomas up

The guy really only has two good players on his entire team. Dmaryius Thomas and Demarco Murray. But with RBs being so rare this season, I figure he might be willing to pick up maybe Bradshaw/Hillman and then pick up one of many other receivers out there.

I highly doubt he trades you d thomas for bradshaw and hillman. Thomas has been unbelieveable the past 4 weeks and not to mention peyton manning is throwing him the ball. I'd go after him too but it's gonna cost you probably foster and Bradshaw and possibky a low end WR2 as well. Try Dez Bryant, might be able to get him a little cheaper, I'm trying to get him because romo force feeds him the ball and hes soo consistent.

Thomas might be asking to much. I would try moving ball and hillman for something. Get out of the headache while you can with a lot of value. You can convince someone they have a starting rb no matter what on the best offense but the fact is they will split time and most likely be rare fantasy starters. Hillman can't handle a starters workload, he's to fumble prone and they are going to give their young rb a chance still but looks like he lost his chance also at a feature back

I don't see anyone biting. Not even close. Especially if PPR. I have D. Thomas and I'm not interested unless you're coming at me with Forte, Murray or Leveon Bell. And even then I'll likely decline b/c no ones been hotter over past three weeks. He's pretty matchup proof in that offense. But, hey, doesn't hurt to ask!