[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brown/Vereen/Crowell for Cobb/Hillman/Benjamin (.5 PPR)

FFBobcat

Makes my roster

RBs - Lacy, Hillman, T. Mason, J. Hill, D. Robinson

WRs - Cobb, Benjamin, Cooks, White, T. Williams

or I can stick with

RBs - Lacy, Vereen, Mason, Crowell, Hill, Robinson

WRs - Brown, Cooks, White, Williams

Which roster looks better?

Then I'll try to trade Hill and a WR for McKinnon as a backup plan to the guy with Bernard.

Seems the trade makes you better. I'd probably go with it. I'm expecting that Hillman will be the starter even after Ball comes back. He won't be as productive as Moreno last year, but will have massive running lanes thanks to the Peyton effect. Cobb is a stud and Benjamin is a talent that gets a lot of opportunity (I value opportunity over talent, obviously). Looks even better if you can make that trade for McKinnon.

I would rather have vereen than hillman and I would also much rather have brown than Randall Cobb. Only adding Benjamin? Seems like that will be a headache other than Cobb and lacy on who start week in week out. Hillman is not guarentee to keep the starting job and even so will still see his playing time reduced. He's to fumble prone

Don't take the deal