[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I Make This Trade?

willswear3

Thinking about offering a guy in my ESPN Standard Scoring League MY:Jordan Cameron and Alfred Morris for HIS: Gronk and Kelvin Benjamin. My Other RBs are Forte, Bradshaw, Tate, and McKinnon so I feel I can take the hit at RB, and really could use a more consistent TE, and could use some WR help as an AJ Green owner.

Not sure I'd agree to that trade if I was the other guy. Cameron has been inconsistent and Morris is less good without RGIII. You'd clearly be getting the better side of it. Hopefully, Morris being the #1 for the Redskins will be enough to sell the guy. He's a very good back but he's in the dumps sort of now with no RGIII.

That's a fleecing on your part. Both your guys are by low candidates, and you are the one upgrading at both positions. Honestly taking Benjamin out makes it closer to fair (Cameron and Morris for Gronk), but if I were you I'd hold on to Morris instead of selling low.

I have Cameron and I'm trying to upgrade my te, I'm considering offering Lacy and Cameron for Julius Thomas, but I don't even know if that would get it done

As a biased Carolina fan, I don't believe Benjamin is better than Morris ROS. The guy is also a Washington fan which I hope will help, but I actually was looking at a new trade that would perhaps be more fair. Morris and Cameron for Olsen and Maclin. The guy is really low on Maclin, not sure why. What do you think?

Yeah, the first trade is a robbery by you.

That second trade involving Maclin also seems pretty imbalanced in your favor, but if he's that down on Maclin for whatever reason, then offer it and see what he says..