[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early Lineup Question(thurs game) start K. Allen, Landry or Doug Martin, PPR

dfine

10% yardage, 6 Points Td's, 1 point PPR

Who would you start at flex. I am asking early because Keenan Allen plays on Thursday.

Keenan Allen at Denver (He did score 2 TD's against them last year, but only caught two balls in the one game)

Jarvis Landry at Jacksonville (He could get a lot of catches this week)

Doug Martin vs Minnesota (He is at home and he could get a TD this week and some yardage)

Who do you start at Flex?

Ugh.

I don't like Allen because he'll be shadowed by Aqib Talib, and Landry's workload is still new. I would go with Martin, as loathe as I am to choose him, but Minny's defense isn't top notch either so he may get some yards and a TD

I think martin is going to break out sooner or later and what better week to do it than against a mediocre vikings run defense that allows 118 yards a game. I'm a big Doug Martin fan and as awful as he has been so far, he's finally healthy and I think the bucs are going to lean on him more to take some pressure off mike glennon.

Edited by P2Nation21

Keenan allen has been one of the biggest disappointment this year. I really thought he'd be a top 20 WR all year and I still think he will break out sooner or later but idk about this week, he's most likely going to have aqib talib following him tonight and chris harris jr is on the other side and hes been outstanding this year in coverage. I tgink think allen will break out, just not this week.

Great. Half say Allen, half say Martin. Should I just flip a coin. Of course I am going to watch the game tonight. If I don't start Allen, watch, he will go off and have his best game of the season. If I start him, he might have a dud. I really hate Thursday games.

What to do, what to do. I am probably nuts, but I am leaning towards starting Allen. Not one of the three I have suggested are lighting it up, but this is my final slot for my roster.

The question is who has the most upside in a 1 Point PPR league out of the 3 I listed?