[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andrew Luck

Shorttynaz

I own Andrew Luck and am 3-4, on the bubble for playoff's. I've had HORRIBLE luck this year with playing the weekly high scorer week after week. I have been presented with two trade offers:

#1:

I give Andrew Luck & Calvin Johnson in return for Andre Ellington and Dez Bryant.

#2:

I give Andrew Luck & Darren McFadden in return for Dez Bryant and Branden Oliver.

Team is in my signature - I'd move Russell Wilson into my weekly starting QB.

Trade #2 benefits you much more, but why not stand pat? Your team is balanced and you have consistent heavy-hitters in pretty much every position. Also, you've scored the most points overall in your league. Sounds like you've just had bad luck, no pun intended ;)

Good luck!

EDIT: Took another look at your RBs, i'm thinking if you really want to trade Luck for a position upgrade, trade for a high level RB, not a WR. I'm thinking a Lynch/Forte type.

Edited by j.s3x

Believe me, I've been trying.

- The G Bernard owner needs a QB, but his only offer is giving me B Marshall & T Richardson for Luck and Hilton. That ain't happening.

- Another team desperate for a QB has J Nelson, and that's it. I've tried to do a straight up trade with him, he's said no - all he has is J Nelson. He's not making the playoff's anyway - his team is bad.

- The L Bell owner is interested, but he has Brees. He wants to give me Brees and L Bell for A Luck, D Thomas, and P Garcon. Not gonna happen.

- The McCoy owner has K Cousins and now Tannehill as his QB. He also has Jeffery. I've tried to offer him Luck - told him to tell me what he'd give me for him, his only response was "Not interested".

- The Forte owner needs a QB, but he doesn't have isht outside of Forte at RB. J Bell and J Hill.

- The Murray owner is a Cowboys die hard, and he also has Rivers. Chances of something happening there are less than 0.

- The Charles owner has Aaron Rodgers - no reason for him to make a deal.

- Last off, the Lynch owner also owns Foster, but he has P Manning. There's no reason for him to make a move for Luck.

Believe me - when I say I've been trying - I've been trying. I can't give the guy away until today. Got the two offers from the same owner in my original post. I'm kinda liking the 2nd offer, but just got B Brown & Chris Ivory off waivers this week.

Edited by Shorttynaz

I think your 2nd option is the best for you. Yes, losing Luck is tough but Wilson is no slouch. I think you upgrade your RBs with Oliver, who I believe will have a big roll even when Mathews comes back. So, I would see your lineup as Oliver/Ivory as the RBs with WR/Flex as Bryant, Thomas, Johnson and Hilton.

I think your 2nd option is the best for you. Yes, losing Luck is tough but Wilson is no slouch. I think you upgrade your RBs with Oliver, who I believe will have a big roll even when Mathews comes back. So, I would see your lineup as Oliver/Ivory as the RBs with WR/Flex as Bryant, Thomas, Johnson and Hilton.

This.