[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade J. Gordon, B. Oliver for A. Green

Ver monster

I just traded J. Gordon and B. Oliver for A. Green (pending league approval). I'm hopeful that A. Green's toe injury heals, but I realize this trade carried some risk with it. Not looking for a pat on the back, but honest reactions to the trade.

We start 2 RBs and 3 WRs- this is my team when trade goes through:

QB: C. Palmer, N. Foles

RB: A. Ellington, A. Bradshaw, J. McKinnon, T. Mason

WR: B. Marshall, A. Green, G. Tate, B. Quick

TE: D. Allen

K. C. Catanzaro

DST: Dolphins

BE: 1 empty

I was willing to give up Oliver because I have some options at RB. This also helps me with bye week maneuvers if Green can come back healthy. Did I overpay?

Thanks for replying. I was struggling with bye weeks as well. I made the rookie mistake of having multiple players with week 9 and 10 bye weeks. This trade helps with that, but I think you might be right. The more I read about green, the more I second guess this move. Oh well, we will see. Any other reactions?

Doh! So far 2 out of 2 think I botched this one up. I feel like I have made some ok moves since losing ap but this one might have been a mistake. I make myself feel better when I realize I have turned 2 waiver wire pick ups into aj green. Just need him to get healthy.