[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade to dump Brandon Marshall

Dynasty league. Besides Marshall my other wideouts are A Brown PIT, R Cobb GB, A Jeffrey CHI and more - and after Week 10 I have J Gordon CLE coming back. Marshall is 30 years old, and I see that same blowup anger going on in Chicago that I saw in Miami. I'm thankful for all he's brought me, and I'm ready to jump ship.

A trade is on the table.

G Olsen CAR + ...?

I'm thinking A Donald STL + a pick (we do a 5-round rookie/FA draft in this dynasty league). Looking for value, youth, and upside here, I'm pretty set at most positions outside of TE. Maybe some RB depth would be nice.

Here's his roster, mine is in my sig.

QB: C Newton CAR, D Carr OAK, A Davis STL, J Locker TEN

RB: A Morris WAS, B Tate CLE, C Ivory NYJ, D Sproles PHI (INJ), D Robinson JAC, A Dixon BUF, J Randle DAL, B Brown BUF

WR: C Johnson DET (INJ), K Benjamin CAR, M Floyd ARI, E Royal SD, C Patterson MIN, J Hunter TEN, M Wheaton PIT, J Kearse SEA

TE: G Olsen CAR, Z Ertz PHI, G Escobar DAL

K: S Gostkowski NE, R Bullock HOU

DL: J Hughes BUF, Z Ansah DET, J Hankins NYG, K Williams BUF, A Donald STL, C Long STL (“IR”)

LB: D Levy DET, J Laurinaitis STL, B Wagner SEA, S Moore OAK, J Trusnik MIA, K Alonso BUF (“IR”)

DB: T McDonald STL, K Vaccaro NO, R Blanton MIN, T Polamalu PIT, T Branch OAK

Dude look at those rosters, you clearly are way more intense than 99% of the users here...don't expect a lot of comments

I'll throw in my two cents here....

Alshon Jeffrey is the obvious WR to keep, he's showing up Marshall and yes, it is time to dump him

....but to ask me to examine that 40 person roster....man that is just...just...a little much

I'm in the same boat as the above poster. I'd try and sell on Marshall in a dynasty league as well, and Olsen plus someone looks decent to me. Don't have much IDP experience(I'm in one league, but really just went of ranking websites). Marshall is getting up there age wise, and he really isn't the number 1 option in that offense anymore(might honestly be 3 behind Jeffery and Forte).