[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i find this comical

InTomWeTrust

who are his current WR's? you have to consider he would have to drop 2 guys from his bench to make room for those guys. If he doesn't need Andre or Keenan they would be dead weight for him. If that is the case I can see why he won't do it.

Edited by Finn5033

dude I offered this idiot Joquie Bell and Andre Johnson and Keenan allen for Vernon Davis..

I have gronk and need Vernon for his bye week im stacked at WR and good at RB

his wr's are maclin marshall only good ones rest are garbage

his Rb's best are lynch and denard robinson and trent richardson

I tried all combinations just j.bell and keenan or vice versa for vernon blah blah

im trying to make space to clear for fred jackson on wire ....

Now this idiot is trying to get

Jerod McKinnon and keenan allen for Vernon davis and wes welker

I already have emmanuel calvin johnson alshon gronk luck arian foster sankey mckinnon j bell

wtf is wrong with this guy

was also gonna grab capernick off wire free space for bye week and put vernon in TE bc they playing saints ya know?

The only problem I see is that he doesn't want to take on 3 guys. Maybe he doesn't believe he has the space to drop those players. He clearly would rather have just that one or 2 better players than all 3 of those. But I wouldn't give him any more for Davis

• Like 1

Wow I love how people get angry when someone doesn't want to trade with them. Maybe the guy doesn't like Joique Bell. Andre Johnson and Keenan Allen are dead weight. Maybe he wants to see how Denard pans out and doesn't want to Give up Vernon cause he thinks once fully healthy he will be a stud. Not that hard to understand honestly. Just because you think you are giving up a lot to get Davis doesn't make it worth it to the other guy.

Edited by Finn5033

lol - Andre Johnson and Keenan allen are the #1s on their teams but they are dead weight

makes sense.

If they are so good then why are you offering both of them plus Bell for Vernon Davis???? I think your anger over this is comical. Andre and Allen are worth nothing right now. I'm not saying that I wouldn't do it but just because he won't doesn't make him an idiot or retarded

Edited by Finn5033