[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo or Brees? WHIR

xZalkasx

I have both Quarterbacks after riding brees for the first 6 weeks (used romo week 7) My current record is 6-1.

Every 20 passing yards = 1 pt

every passing TD = 7 pts

every int = -2pts

every time the QB is sacked its -3pts

I know romo has a juicy matchup vs Redskins but i just keep feeling like Brees is the way to go even though all the stats say not to. Maybe i just feel weird sitting someone like Drew brees knowing Romo's track record in games.

I'll base who i play off of the comments and opinions i get here though haha

what do you guys think?

I'll help in return.

Tough one. Cowboys run the ball a lot currently but Romo is still getting his points. Brees will likely throw more and maybe a higher upside. If you think 20 points will be enough to win go Romo bc he will easily get that. If you need a huge game go brees, and hope he is on his game. Imo

• Like 1

Haha yes sometimes all i see are views with no input. I honestly look for romo to have 250-275 yards with 1-2 tds. Im rolling with romo this week. But i also think that murray will shorten the game some, but dallas d will stunt mccoys offense. Tough call really. Feel free to add your input on my thread, its directly below this titled line up help

He is right that its drew brees. And i agree with the amount of runs. Brees will likely throw for more yards. I just like how romo is playing, his accuracy, his line and the matchup better than brees, but again, i said romo was the safer ber imo but brees has more upside.