[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trae Advice?

zing

I have Tre Mason, Bryce Brown, and Mark Ingram on my bench ( as my 4th, 5th, 6th RB). How would you rate these guys for the rest of the season. And who do you think has the most trade value. I want to trade 1 or package 2 in a trade after this weeks games. ( also have Vereen on my bench, but will probably keep him for bye weeks). My RB' s have not had their bye weeks yet.

Edited by zing

Potential:

Mason

Ingram

Brown

I love Brown's talent, but they didn't know how to use Spiller, so their potential use of Brown makes me nervous. Mason probably has more value

1. Ingram

2. Mason

3. Brown

I'd expect Ingram to go back to running how he was pre-injury which was very good. Mason has the potential to be number one on this list but we don't know if he will still get the carries. Fisher said this week that who knows "Stacy could get 25 carries this week", just the lack of knowledge of who is going to run the ball is why he's second. Brown...has a lot of talent but the Bills o-line sucks and if they use him like Spiller, then he won't have much success.