[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone trading Jimmy Graham?

BA Baracus

I own Jimmy nowhere, but I am curious to know what his owners are thinking about him at the moment. Are you trying to move him or are you keeping the faith.

Any non-Jimmy owners thinking of going after him?

The injury combined with a pretty tough schedule make him somewhat unappealing, but he has always been pretty matchup proof, so maybe these negatives actually make him a buy low.

He just seems like the sort of player that could really swing a season right now as part of trade, one way or another.

In a ppr i moved him 2 weeks ago with r bush for gio and bennett (i also have j thomas )

I think that's the sort of trade that it would take to get him. He is never going to be cheap, but he might actually be available now.

I have tried to get him low in a couple of leagues, however his owners are still wanting to much for me to part with.....I am not willing to give away a RB1 at this point of the season for him and that has been what they have been wanting.

I have tried to get him low in a couple of leagues, however his owners are still wanting to much for me to part with.....I am not willing to give away a RB1 at this point of the season for him and that has been what they have been wanting.

I agree. He isn't worth sending an RB1 in a straight up swap.