[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

fishy trade

Basket018

Team A

Qb drew brees Eli

Wr Andre Johnson vincent Jack Kelvin benji Mike Wallace Wes welker colston boldin

RB lynch Ben Tate bradshaw

Te gates walker

Team B

Qb Philip rivers Matt staff

RB Andre Ellington Shane vereen

Wr Antonio Brown Andrew Hawkins golden Tate Kendall Wright Michael Floyd Brian quick Stevie Johnson

Te Rob gronk Dwayne Allen

I think team B is giving way way to much for less talent. Team B is in last place And team A is in 5th. They're best friends and roommates

I just think the trade is a bit suspicious cause team B just made a trade with me giving him Ellington and me Megatron

What are your guys thoughts

• Like 1

Isn't this like, the third or fourth topic you have posted about "fishy" and "cheating" trades?

Stop over-analyzing these trades, man. You are a paranoid commish. Unless someone is getting Jamaal Charles and DeMarco Murray for, say, McKinnon or something like that just chillax on it. Not every trade is a conspiracy by the other teams.

Team B just traded away Calvin Johnson to get Ellington. And then you trade him 2 days later for Bradshaw who sits carries with Trent Richardson and Bradshaw still has his bye week to. The same week as vereen.

So week 10 he will have no rb

The problem is just like most other people on here that complain about trades, is you assume that these guys look at things the same as you. Just because you don't agree with it or wouldn't do it yourself doesn't mean its wrong. Bradshaw is tearing it up this year and maybe the guy really wanted him. It may seem like a stupid trade to you but I don't see anything fishy about it.

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 1

^^^ this, exactly.

A stupid trade does not necessarily mean a nefarious issue and collusion.... it could just mean a stupid trade, or they see something you don't

As a player nobody likes a commish who is involved in the day-to-day activity of the league.

If somebody is trading Roy Helu for Jamaal Charles, then by all means call it out. But if it is a remotely balanced trade... in that both players are giving/receiving potential starters... just let it slide.

Maybe they're a chess-player and see a few moves they could make to get set-up for a bigger trade (or maybe they're just an idiot) but it's not your job to ensure that every trade is in the best interest of every player.

Hell, Seattle, the defending champs, just shipped off a starting WR for a 4th round draft pick-- would you veto that!?!

IMO this trade is fair enough... team B is upgrading their TE and RB as Gronk is better than Allen, I like Ellington more than Bradshaw, and team A is getting a WR2 out of the deal. No problems at all. Chill out.

As a player nobody likes a commish who is involved in the day-to-day activity of the league.

If somebody is trading Roy Helu for Jamaal Charles, then by all means call it out. But if it is a remotely balanced trade... in that both players are giving/receiving potential starters... just let it slide.

Maybe they're a chess-player and see a few moves they could make to get set-up for a bigger trade (or maybe they're just an idiot) but it's not your job to ensure that every trade is in the best interest of every player.

Hell, Seattle, the defending champs, just shipped off a starting WR for a 4th round draft pick-- would you veto that!?!

IMO this trade is fair enough... team B is upgrading their TE and RB as Gronk is better than Allen, I like Ellington more than Bradshaw, and team A is getting a WR2 out of the deal. No problems at all. Chill out.

I think your reading it wrong or I posted it wrong. I just believe something is up cause Team B is giving up 2 tight ends Rob Gronkowski and Dwayne Allen for just Antonio Gates

Yes Gates is a good tight end he had a great game last night. But I would rank Rob way ahead of Gates every week regardless of Robs injury concerns

Then hes trading Ellington away whose been monster with production getting carries and receptions. Just not a lot tds and Bradshaw has 7 of them. 6 of them receiving. So its personal preference as to who you want Bradshaw or Ellington.

Team B is weakend his entire team sending 2 tight ends and 1 rb and only getting 1 te 1 rb and 1 wr.

Team A after trade would look like

QB Brees Manning

WR Vjack M. Wallace A. johnson W. Welker M. Colston. A. Boldin

Rb M. Lynch A Ellington B. Tate

TE D. Walker R. Gronk D. Allen

Team B

Qb P. Rivers M. Staff

WR K. Benjamin A. Brown. G Tate K. Wright M. Floyd B. Quick A. Hawkins S. Johnson

RB A. Bradshaw S. Vereen

TE A. Gates

Team B is giving way to much for that kind of production. I honestly don't really care I'm not going to veto it. Team B is in dead last and probably wont make the playoffs. But there roommates and best friends and I wouldn't put it past them for them to dump players off and split the winnings

I don't usually go by yahoo evaluate trade option. I'm sure not a lot of people do. It shows -100 points for team b is losing and +100 points for team A

Why would team B weaken his team this much is what i just don't understand is all