[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best & Worst Fantasy Draft Picks 2014

cow3r

Now that half the season is over who were some of your best and worst draft picks? Finding the hidden gems that everyone overlooked is awesome even if it's by complete accident.

I'll get it started. In our $200 cap auction draft I spent a heavy hand on Jamaal Charles somewhere in the 50+ range and close to 20 for Tom Brady. Needless to say my first few games were rough...

On the bright side I paid $11 for Emmanuel Sanders and grabbed Steve Smith Sr. for $1!!

I also grabbed Antonio gates for $1 buuutt in my terrible decision making skills i dropped him for someone useless before game 1 becaues i was comfortable with Julius Thomas as my TE. Terrible drop on my part >.<

Haven't had any really bad draft picks. Drafting Demarco over some higher profile guys in the first round of 2 of my drafts has been huge. I had guys rolling their eyes at me and thinking I was crazy. Now they are all trying to trade me for him. My biggest score so far has been Foster in the middle of the 3rd round in a 12 team league. In that league I had the 6th pick I went Demarco 1st, Rodgers 2nd, Foster 3rd. Maclin 4th. I guess you could say so far the 1st 4 rounds of that draft have paid off big time.

Edited by Finn5033

Drafting Stafford in 2 leagues this year was my worst picks in those leagues. Fortunately, I am 6-1 & 5-2 just no thanks to him

now imagine who you could have taken there while getting Rivers or such later on.......

Drafting Lynch in the first round and D. Thomas in the second round have lived up their hype and more. Probably the best 1,2 picks in my 12 team league. Also, I picked up S3 on waivers the first week. I had a feeling about him, but I didn't know he would be this good.